Just back from our 1st visit this year to The Highlander - and already looking forward to the next later this month. Staff of The Highlander couldn't be more friendly or efficient. The food is always of a reliably high standard. The rooms are clean and comfortable. And where else might guests be told that, since our bill wasn't ready as we were leaving, that we can just pay next time we're there? Highly recommended - but "book early to avoid disappointment" - accommodation is limited and whisky tourists love The Highlander!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highlander Inn Hotel is in the centre of the village of Craigellachie, the heart of Scotland's Malt Whisky Trail. With 5 en-suite bedrooms in the main building and 2 additional houses 35 metres away, each with 3 rooms that share a lounge and bathroom, bar, "club room", outdoor patio, lounge, a la carte restaurant (tremendous food in both the bar and the restaurant), and private, off-street parking, it truly is a great little place to stay when visiting this wonderful part of Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Highlander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highlander Hotel Craigellachie
- Highlander Inn Craigellachie, Scotland