We had planned on arriving in Speyside on our road trip from Edinburgh in time for at least one distillery tour but it didn't work out that way. Fortunately, Norman, the wonderful proprietor of the Cardhu Country house, steered us in the direction of The Highlander for dinner where we were basically given a private whiskey lesson & tastings by the very knowledgable Fraser and Mayu. It was fantastic. I can't recommend it enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highlander Inn Hotel is in the centre of the village of Craigellachie, the heart of Scotland's Malt Whisky Trail. With 5 en-suite bedrooms in the main building and 2 additional houses 35 metres away, each with 3 rooms that share a lounge and bathroom, bar, "club room", outdoor patio, lounge, a la carte restaurant (tremendous food in both the bar and the restaurant), and private, off-street parking, it truly is a great little place to stay when visiting this wonderful part of Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Highlander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highlander Hotel Craigellachie
- Highlander Inn Craigellachie, Scotland