“Great spot!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We've enjoyed a few meals: breakfast, lunch and supper here. Service was always good, English spoken, food choices what Canadians/Americans would want. Reasonable prices. We'll be back next year!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I order food to go for three of us, and it included three cups of coffee. After waiting over 45 minutes for the food, I noticed the servers had everything ready, but not the coffee. I walked up to the cashier and asked about my food and she said they were trying to get the coffee ready. The server said, they did not have cups for coffee to go, they did not have creamers to go nor did they have sugar or Splenda packets to go. Very unprofessional for an established restaurant to be missing on these basic items. Food wasn't so great either.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I noticed both locals and tourists at this busy restaurant location. Quirky décor with multiple signs. Food was good.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We visited Roosters because we read in a review that if you asked they adapted dishes for vegetarians but were a bit disappointed. The only choice was the Sopa Atzteca and we were not offered any alternative by the not-too friendly waitress. That said, the soup was very nice, but the only thing on the menu we could eat.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We tried to come here for dinner twice while we were in Melaque (in November) but the restaurant was never open, even though the hours posted on their website showed it as being open. We ended up there for lunch one day and were pretty happy with our meals.

My husband had a steak sandwich and I ordered the International breakfast w/eggs, beans, chilaquiles. We were offered lots of great salsas/sauces with our meals. Good service. Need to update their FB page