Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa
US$141
US$116
Travelocity
Premier Inn Bicester Hotel(Bicester)(Great Value!)
US$107
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Bicester hotel(Bicester)(Great Value!)
US$61
    US$121
    US$100
    Hotels.com
    US$152
    The Manor(Weston on the Green)
    US$148
    US$133
    Orbitz.com
    US$63
    Travelodge
    US$89
    All reviewssports barsteam roomgrays restaurantchanging roomslovely hotelrelaxation roomlovely groundssuperior roomrelaxing breakcourse mealgreat facilitiesbreakfast roommy mumminute drivemain coursefull englishtea and coffee
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 28 September 2013

Location is good for the shopping and the VIP 10% discount was great. Reception were lovely on check in. Room is clean, comfortable and generous in size. Fitness facilities are good, too many kid sessions in pool for me - would suit others. Treatments - amazing!!!! Great value and very very good. What a shame about Grays restaurant. The Venison was good but small, the sides were microwaved. But the food I can live with, the service was just poor. The restaurant manager was just not interested in his guests. I was left to sit for 15 mins, no drink, no menu, no attention. When I called someone over I gently suggested this wasn't ok - no apology no nothing. I was given a taster of the wine at dinner but left to pour my own glass. A shame to let your hotel down in the restaurant

• Stayed: September 2013
    Reviewed 28 September 2013

I have stayed in Bicester Hotel to my birthday. I found the spa facilities very good and I also had a massage that was very relaxing. The breakfast was also good. My only criticism is the room we where given. It was clean but we asked for a room for 2 people with a nice "view", and what we had as a big room with 2 beds and with no "view". Apart from that the room was clean, everything well maintained and the staff was very friendly. I will be returning again, maybe not to stay but to use some of the treatments.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 18 September 2013

On checking bedding sheet found it was not clean (scuff marks and mold marks) and duvet cover had what appeared to be old blood stain on it. Both were changed by pleasant members of the housekeeping staff. Draw front fell off as it was opened. Only 4 milks in room (although had option to ask for more from reception) felt it was not enough to last. No comments form in room and reception said they did not have any perhaps I could email any comments. Generally all staff were pleasant, shame about the golf club members behaviour in the bar.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
    2  Thank ThePatchworklady
    Reviewed 17 September 2013

This is my second visit here. Very convenient location for Oxford and Cotswolds and just up the road from Bicester outlet village . I have to comment on the outlet village as have been to a few and another owned by the same company- this one is overpriced, think this one is priced for the Japanese tourists ! Anyway back to hotel- quick and easy check , very large well decorated , modern bedrooms most overlooking surrounding countryside/golf course. Comfy bed and bedding but not a proper double bed but 2 singles pushed together which meant a large gap, rather annoying! Cooked to order breakfast is excellent but the breakfast area feels like a transport café which is a shame. The spa facility is brilliant, large pool and one of the best hydrotherapy pools ive been in, steam room etc, all clean and efficient. I will stay here again it is without doubt the best place to stay in this area and if booked in advance the b&b rate of £80.00 is great value.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
    Reviewed 10 September 2013

Stayed here last weekend, booked through secret Escapes as a spa package.
    I have to say it was excellent the room was amazing with balcony over looking the golf course, Front of house were really pleasant and very friendly especially Emily and (another girl with blonde hair). The spa and treatments were fab, Lucia was ever so friendly and helpful.
    Had dinner here in the Grays restarant there's not much choice for a starter but had scallops and were nice and steak for main which I really enjoyed.We did have to wait a while to be seated as they were really busy but didn't bother us.
    Breakfast was average but staff were good.
    I definitely would return in a flash as we had a superb weekend, Many Thanks to all the staff who made this a special and enjoyable weekend away. Thank you

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple