“Should have gone a long time ago...yummy”
Review of Denis Restaurant

Denis Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 108 Restaurants in Bicester
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Traditional Turkish & Mediterranean
“Should have gone a long time ago...yummy”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Have lived here for 10 years but not been to Denis before which was stupid as its really really good. Fresh, tasty, well cooked food. Will go lots more now.

• Visited December 2013

• Turkish first
UK
“Excellent atmosphere, great service, delicious food, good value”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We were staying near Bicester for the weekend and after checking TripAdvisor for a place to eat we chose Denis. We were not disappointed. The restaurant was really busy but we got a late sitting (20.45) which worked well. The staff did not rush us and there was a great buzz late into the night.Turkish Meze Platter highly recommended to start. Guvec main was delicious.Will visit again.

bicester
“Really good”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Went with a group of friends for a birthday dinner. Even though the place was absolutely packed, the service was great and the food delicious. The wine was lovely and not at all expensive. Would certainly go back. Would definitely recommend the very big set menu of 2 courses for £12.95 - really good.

• Visited November 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Excellent dining experience.”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Dined here midweek with work colleagues and have to say it was a great night. The place was busy early on and we took this as a good omen and we were not disappointed. The service was first class and the food was of a quality I have not experienced in a long while. I had the prawn starter with beef fillet main and would happily have this combo again but for the fact that all the dishes served at our table looked fantastic! The bottled Turkish beer is also worth a mention. For what I had, the price was more than reasonable and I did not begrudge one penny of it or the deservedly well earned gratuity. Thank you for a great meal!

• Visited December 2013
Hampshire
“A Wonderful Introduction to Turkish Food”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Came here with friends who know the owners very well. Wasn't sure how I was going to like Turkish food but I needn't have worried. The owner, Metin, made us very welcome and guided us through the menu. I had Arnavut Cigeri (fried strips of liver) to start followed by Güveç, a delicious dish of diced Lamb cooked in a Clay dish with Peppers, Onions and Tomatoes, served with side of Turkish Pilaf (absolutely delicious). My wife had Calamari to start and Roast Chicken Breast on Potato Cakes with Lemon Butter Thyme Sauce to follow.

We have both been converted to Turkish food - at least that served at Denis Restaurant.

Matin's wife Feliz found time to come out of the kitchen to ask how we enjoyed the food and visited all the tables - a lovely touch.

If I sound a bit over the top it's because this restaurant deserves to do well and I want people to know. It's not often I find somewhere where I enjoy myself so much and feel welcome.

• Visited November 2013