“Nicely”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Littlebury Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bicester
Littlebury Hotel
Ranked #6 of 19 Bicester B&B and Inns
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Nicely”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for 4 days because work close by at Bicester village .the staff was very good, they have very competitive prices and it's so close to Bicester village and the centre of Bicester. I recommend this hotel to any business or personal use ..

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank luigibuono

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Oxford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

We spent two nights here over a weekend. We had a family room for four, which was clean, spacious and had everything we needed even if a little dated. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Food was excellent. We ate all our meals in the hotel and all were well cooked and used local produce. Excellent breakfast and Sunday roast.
Very well located for Bicester town centre and within walking distance to Bicester village, a leisure centre and cinema. I'd stay again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

I'm so glad we only went there for food because if that was anything to go by the rooms must be vile. Cheap ingredients, undercooked, anemic chips, & salad past its best. Will definitely not be going back nor would recommend to anyone anywhere. YUCK.

Room Tip: Just don't!!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ghawdex00

Travellers are raving about these Bicester hotels

Tenbury Wells, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

To say we were disappointed with our room is an understatement considering what we paid. On arrival we were taken to a small room with a tiny ensuite. If it had been fresh and well presented it would perhaps have taken the sting out of the tail, but it was one of the 'tiredest' rooms I have stayed in, I had to ask to have a new bulb in the en suite, the walls were marked throughout, the bath panel didn't fit properly, the bath itself was quite dangerous when having a shower as no anti slip mat was provided and it was extremely slippy and when I turned dowon the bedspread of the tiny 'double bed' (my husband who is not even 6' tall slept with his legs dangling over the bed) . The door into the room banged incredibly loudly as did others we were surrounded by. The function area where the party held was in fact very cold and on asking twice for a jug of water, we had to wait almost an hour before a rather harrased barmaid supplied one (there were two customers in the bar all this time so no excuse). Sleeping was difficult becuase we were directly above the bar and the loud live music and the congretated smokers outside did so underneath our room as we could here them as it they were in our room, we also had to suffer the indignity of someone 'chucking up' in the early hours of the morning!! Breakfast was OK but they needed to have another waitress to help as the one they had was under so much pressure she appeared rude when you asked for something!! All in all we did not receive value for money and will not be recommending which is a pity .

Room Tip: Avoid Rooms 19/20/21 and any others near the bar, especially on a Saturday night as they have loud m...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Belinda P
Crewe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

Really liked the littlebury- I don't like impersonal identical chain hotels. Very attentive and accommodating to our large family groups whims.
Rooms were large, clean well equipped. The breakfast was to die for- we has veggies vegans meat eaters and the hung over - everyone enjoyed their breakfast

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank trace07
Bicester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

My wife had her Christmas function at the hotel and she wasn't impressed what so ever and neither was I. When getting into room where her xmas do was happening you could tell they had not put any effort into making it festive.
When sat down you could not move in case you knocked the person behind you the food was terrible if the chef is meant to be that good he would have put effort into making the plates look good but no the pate looked like mush the roast beef was tough you could have made a pair of shoes out of them and the desserts looked terrible.
The staff that were working were rude and not very helpful what so ever.
Would not recommend eating here at all.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank SmoothBooth23
Yateley, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

Spent a day at a conference. Arrive at about 08.30 and was greeted by a nice chap behind reception. He settled me in the lounge with a coffee and his newspaper, which he requested I give back to him. The conference room was OK. However, nothing was provided - no conference folder, pens or water. They did provide pens eventually, but we had to collect them up at the end and give them back to reception! Lunch was three plates of sandwiches - dumped unceremoniously on the table. "Those are fish, those are meat and them is vegetarian" announced the woman. No garnish, not enough for 12 people and some went without. There was no-one on reception to complain to although there was a woman who seemed to be checking in a coach load of Latvians or something. If she worked for the hotel, she didn't acknowledge me and neither did the woman behind the bar who could see I was waiting to speak to someone. I gave up. The conference was good but I was completely unimpressed by the hotel. I couldn't possibly recommend it and based on my experience, I wouldn't book a room there either. They really didn't showcase their hotel to me.

Room Tip: Sorry I didn't stay overnight so couldn't recommend any rooms.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bicester
The King's Arms Hotel & Restaurant
#1 of 1 in Weston on the Green
No photo provided
Brava Tapas Bar and Rooms
#7 of 19 in Bicester

Been to Littlebury Hotel? Share your experiences!