“Best Thai in Bicester”

Suwanna
Ranked #48 of 109 Restaurants in Bicester
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is our favourite Thai in Bicester by far, unlike Cabbages & Condoms it is quiet and personal. The staff here are very friendly and very attentive. The food is lovely, we have been here about 10 times and the food has always been very tasty, never had a bad meal. We would recommend that you visit this restaurant, it's head and shoulders above Cabbage and Condoms in every respect.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I love the weeping tiger here in this restaurant, the staff are friendly, helpful. The food menu is very good. You don't feel as thou you are sitting on each other. Do go back

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This was my second visit to Suwanna, the service was yet again perfect. All the staff were extremely friendly and can't do enough for you. We had a set menu for £20 each, very good value for money as we couldn't eat anywhere near all the food! The staff were more than happy to box up our left over dishes for us to take home. Food of a good standard, very tasty! Décor is also really lovely inside! Go and enjoy!

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Food was tasty but standard thai fare. Nothing exceptional. service functional rather than friendly. would go back but could be better

Reviewed 4 February 2013

I ate here with my boyfriend and we shared some delicious starters as well as sharing our mains and sides so I was able to try a few different dishes and they were all delicious. The menu is extensive so there would be something for everyone and the staff are very polite and service very prompt. The prices may be expensive for some but I think very reasonable for the quality. I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank Loubear4