How many times have I stayed in a Premier Inn? I've lost count. They represent good, clean, comfortable value for money. This one is no different, but a few points:
1. never in my history of staying Premier Inn have I ever had a call beforehand to see if I had any specific needs or requirements until I stayed in Bicester. Well done
2. the restaurant beside the hotel is not good. Choice is very limited and the quality of the food is poor. It doesn't belong to the hotel but I flag this up because, due to the location of the hotel, there is not much else to choose from.
3. Bicester Shopping Outlet is close but not really within walking distance. Grand if you're in your car, not so good if like me you came on the train. How about, Premier Inn, a little shuttle bus even a couple of times in the day? I'd even give you a pound for the pleasure.
4. My Premier Inn bug-bear: only 30 mins free wifi. We've moved on now, even B&Bs offer unlimited free connectivity and it's time a chain like Premier Inn did too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the A41, just half a mile from Bicester Village Outlet Shopping Centre. Close to the M40 and A34. The hotel is ideally situated for Silverstone Race Circuit and Blenheim Palace. Great location for exploring Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Warwickshire. Excellent road and rail links with London and Birmingham being less than an hour away by train. Directions: Leave the M40 at Junction 9 and travel on the A41 towards Bicester. The hotel is situated on the left after approximately 1.5 Miles. The hotel is situated next to the Brewers Fayre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Bicester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bicester Hotel Oxfordshire