“Inconsistent”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Oxfordshire
“Inconsistent”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Varies from visit to visit. I've been at times when the service has been amazing. Other times it is slow and generally bad. The good is pretty good but no healthy options on the menu.

Visited May 2014

“Milkshake”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

By far the best milkshake menu I've ever seen & my choice 'chocolate peanut butter' was absolutely delicious & worth every calorie!
The aircon could be turned up a little! It was so cold I didn't feel comfortable to stay too long. Service was good & the staff were friendly.

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Deans Dry Disaster.”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We ended up at Deans as we couldn't get a seat at Nandos. We were all hungry and thought this looked like a nice alternative. We were seated quickly and drinks arrived without a wait. Our order was taken. We had starters (nachos and chicken wings) which were both nice and were brought out promptly. I had the bottomless coffee which was filled twice and wasn't asked again if I wanted more! Our mains came 20 mins after we'd eaten our starters. Three of us had burgers and one had chicken. They forgot to put the onion rings on my daughters so had to bring them out separately, The burgers were very dry as were the fries. The chicken was awful..dry and hard. I told the waitress( who might I add, never came back to our table to see if all was ok) I told her to knock it off the bill. She came back later and said the chef didn't believe there was a problem with the chicken! She then took it away to be examined I presume! Two of us had deserts. One had a cheesecake and the other, pancakes. They too, were dry! My biggest gripe though was the clearing of the table. When one of us would finish eating, the waitress would take the plate. Tables shouldn't be cleared until all have finished their meals. I won't be going back!

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Denise M
Gravesend, United Kingdom
“Good Evening”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Came here on a Sunday evening, staff very helpful and attentitive, all the food was nice, big portions and the staff were able to recomend what to order. Milkshakes were also very good

• Visited May 2014
Deddington, United Kingdom
“Pleasant staff, food disappointing”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Seated quickly by a very friendly waitress. Our order was taken promptly but we waited 25 minutes for our food. My 6 year old ordered a basic hot dog and fries but said it wasn't nice and left it. My latte was luke warm and food could only be described as mediocre. The place looks great and is fun for the youngsters, but the quality of the food leaves much to be desired.

Visited May 2014