It is about 150 kms from Metro Manila passing through South Luzon Expressway and Tagaytay City, with a travel time of 2 1/2-3 hours.
Your travel fatigue will be washed away by the magnificent views of mountains and cliffs hugging the seashore, along with pristine stretches of beach! We enjoyed the calm soothing serenity where Sky, Sea, and Mountains huddle together...
The Suites and standard casitas are clean and spacious (our group occupied one suite and 6 casitas). You do need to take a shuttle to go down to the main beach area (10 minute ride). However, breakfast buffet was surprisingly ordinary.
Was it worth the time and distance invested to get there? You Bet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Punta Fuego is an exclusive membership club/resort in Nasugbu, Batangas with world-class facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Punta Fuego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Punta Fuego Hotel Nasugbu
- Club Punta Fuego Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines