“Very Enjoyable and Relaxing Stay”
Review of Pico De Loro

Pico De Loro
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Nasugbu
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights with a family of about 70 as one of our stops of our grand family reunion held every 3 years. The resort have all the amenities for a relaxing vacation so tried the nice pool, lounge, basketball court, kids playground, bowling alley, billiards, seaway, beach, etc. The spa service was excellent. The rooms are spacious enough for my family of 5 were well kept. We dine in a private function room every night catered with good food and entertainment. Kids definitely enjoyed the dinner and a show where some family members participated. Shuttle service in between buildings were available and required little wait. We felt safe here and enjoyed our stay very much.

1  Thank royramos0706

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

We're here now in Pico de Loro. I chose this place to celebrate my father's bday. I wish we went to Montemar or Las Casas instead. I thought we will enjoy the place considering the price I paid. So dissappointed with the place. There's no wow factor. We got a room at pico sands and the aircon is not working properly. The hotel room looks so cheap! We waited long for the shuttle to arrive. The staff though are very nice are not really well trained. We ate at Lagoa. Food is just okay. We waited long for the desserts to arrive that we had to cancel it. I got even pist off when one waiter said we cannot cancel while the other one already confirmed it was cancelled. I was so excited for this day hoping to give my family a wonderful weekend. It seems like we just wasted our time and got ourselves tired. Others may have a good experience but not us. I don't think we will come back. Time is precious and to get the whole family free on one weekend is so hard to achieve. The money we spent was not cheap. I don't mind spending hard earned money on something that is worth it. I really hope others will give an honest review because I based my decision to come to pico de loro based on those reviews. I regret choosing this place. I can relate to one reviewer's sentiments. We just want to get home.

5  Thank windchimenovi
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Spent the long weekend with a group of doctor friends. Our anticipation was really high as we assembled at the yatch club.
When we arrived we were showed to our condo units - so so accomodation. Nothing spectacular.
Then everything went downhill from there.
In the most simple terms... SERVICE SUCKSSSS!!!!! The staff were not accomodating, they had different responses to the same questions.
Pico de loro, when we pray premium for a weekend getaway, make sure it is worth it!!
We were sorely disappointed that we cut short our stay in haste to get home.
Never again

2  Thank barbs69
Reviewed 19 August 2013

In general, we enjoyed our stay in Pico de Loro. We stayed at Pico Sands Hotel, hence we don't have to pay the Php 500 entrance fee per head. (Won't mention the Pico Sands Hotel here anymore since I have a separate review for that.)
We didn't get to experience their other facilities due to time constraint. We planed for a 3D2N vacation but got cut short to 2D1N due to a family emergency. The first day we got there was spent in the main beach. The sand is not very fine and definitely not white but still very nice. The beach is suitable for the kids, just keep them on guard all the times. There were not enough sun beds. And the beach club is exclusively for members only (which we were not informed before booking the hotel). This was quite a disappointment.
The shuttles goes around frequently so no long wait in every stop.

1  Thank ihui
Reviewed 12 August 2013

The best spa treatment I had ever have!! Could be because my sister and I were there and having fun time!!! Could be because both of us were stressed and tired, possibly from jet lag! But let me tell you, the staff at The Rain SPA at Pico de Loro were very kind, accommodating and know exactly how to treat clients.
My sister and I had the "works"... I personally had never felt so good in years!!! After the scrub, the steam bath, the jacuzzi bath, the magnificent wrap, and the massage, I literally walked out of there with NO pain, NO strain, NOTHING at all negative within my system. I FELT refreshed and VERY HAPPY!
For those going there, I recommend to have a spa treatment at The Rain!!!

2  Thank mayreyestan