Review Highlights
Good place for a drink

I enjoyed my visit the host was friendly and good cold beer very motorbike friendly I didn’t eat... read more

Reviewed 11 November 2018
pauloO4033IA
Coventry, United Kingdom
via mobile
Games, karaoke, drinks and food

Set on the main street this small bar is both quirky and bohemian in style. You can order drinks... read more

Reviewed 24 September 2018
martinmolloy72
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews free shots pool table friendly owner few drinks in town play pool cold beer chiang rai danny music games beers night khong football doors fans
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Very time when i come to chiengkong, i always come to Rin bar with the big group because good food and clean also cheap, mobile phone is belong to some one that need to be take good care of it because bar-Restaurant of course will be lot of people eating and drinking and the owner will be work in the bar or kitchen how can they responsible for the phone in your pocket.

Date of experience: April 2014
2  Thank Somboun H
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Last night myself and a few buddies I'm traveling with decided to go out to Run Bar for a few drinks and had an absolutely wonderful time. Drinks were cheap and good and they gave us free shots and other goodies.

However, our night quickly turned south when we realized that one of the women in the group left her phone on a chair and the Thai bartender who was sitting on the chair directly after her swiped it.

I hate for one bad apple at this bar to ruin the bar's reputation but that seems to be what's happening. Hopefully the owner will have the good sense to remedy the situation because it isn't fair to anyone for one person to ruin an otherwise delightful night.

Date of experience: April 2014
5  Thank moltersd
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I met Danny & his friends in Laos, they said stop by my pub, I did, what a great sports bar, pool table, snooker table, darts board, table hockey & more. 2 big screens to watch football, UFC, Winter Olympics, whatever you want he'll look after your every needs.
The restaurant was open till midnight when I was there & serving great traditional & western foods available Rin Danny's beautiful partner is a wonderful host & chef.
Loads of comfortable seating inside & outside, with music of your choice playing.
Honestly it's a one-stop shop, with honest to goodness decent food, drink, music & sport.

Thank you Danny & Rin for your hospitality.

From Irish Carol Armstrong.

Date of experience: February 2014
2  Thank Carol-Anne A
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Having worked and traveled all over S,E.A I found this place very refreshing in That the food was excellent and great value for money, together wit friendly and astute service. It also has 2 pool tables ,darts and soccer game and live Premier League Football Best of all the owners Danny and Rim are very helpful with great local and Provincial knowledge. My stay in Chiang Khong was made much happier because of this place. Liam M

Date of experience: December 2013
1  Thank Liam M
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Great bar with a perfect mix of locals and travelers. I spent several great nights there sitting with a beer, playing pool and foosball, dancing to good music (you can put your own!) and even playing Connect 4! The staff is pretty friendly too!

Date of experience: March 2013