Wonderful service more than made up for a slightly old fashioned look about this hotel. The spa is lovely and I've not slept so well in years. Apparently it's all that heavy spa water. You do need a car though. There is a great restaurant in the hotel but also a few only a couple of kilometres away. All in all I would thoroughly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petriolo is located in the heart of Tuscany, surrounded by fascinating wild scenery as well as artistic and cultural itineraries of great interest. Immersed in the unspoiled beauty of the typical Mediterranean bush, the resort is only a twenty-minute drive from Siena, and 80 km from Florence, the capital of Tuscany. At Petriolo Spa Resort, well-being comes from nature itself, and predominantly from the hot sulfurous water which has been springing from the earth for thousands of years at 43° C, composed of elements capable of positively stimulating the entire organism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petriolo Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petriolo Hotel Civitella Paganico
- Petriolo Resort Civitella Paganico
- Petriolo Spa Resort Italy/Tuscany - Civitella Paganico