I really would recommend this venue. The Glasshouse restaurant was lovely, food great and excellent wine (booking is essential). A great lunch, followed by a lovely afternoon of pampering (fantastic massage) and then pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi.
Our room was exceptionally clean, comfortable bed and spotless bathroom. Decor in bathroom a little dated, but this sort of added to the charm. Room wasn't large, but had everything you needed for a comfortable nights stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wickwoods Country Club, Hotel & Spa is set amongst 22 acres of glorious landscaped gardens and woodland within the South Downs National Park. Our bedrooms are individually designed with their own character. Facilities are en-suite and include TV, tea & coffee making facilities, free Wi-Fi, hairdryers and trouser press. All bedrooms have a double bed - available for single or double occupancy. Our Premier Room offers a sleigh bed with a balcony overlooking our beautiful gardens. Check In 2.30pm* until 9.30pm Monday- Saturday, 2.30pm*-7.30pm on Sundays. Check Out By 11.00am. Wickwoods is Wickwoods is predominately adult orientated club and hotel. We also offer a fully-equipped gym, exercise studio and 6 flood-lit tennis courts and indoor courts. *Check-in times for December reservations may vary. Please contact the hotel directly to confirm check-in time. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Wickwoods Country Club Hotel Albourne
- Wickwoods Country Club, Hotel And Spa
- Wickwoods Country Club, Hotel & Spa Albourne, West Sussex