We have just returned from a lovely 10 day stay at Baia Taormina and we would highly recommend it. Such a lovely staff group. Really impressive multilingual receptionists (particularly Carmen and Davide) always helpful, charming and honest. Great facilities including two pools, one ideal for children and the other bigger and deeper for experienced swimmers which made us feel comfortable with our small children (5, 3 and 1) who had the freedom to have some fun without disturbing the other guests, under the watchful eye of Pepe at all times. We really enjoyed it.
This hotel is perfect for a quiet getaway with fantastic views from everywhere and big terraces outside the rooms. The free shuttle bus enables you to pop into to Taormina for some great food and shopping when you want and to completely relax and unwind. The grounds are big enough to allow plenty individual space for the guests and interesting enough to not require a change of scenery too often either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms of Baia Taormina have a balcony or a terrace with superb views on the sea and overlooking the incomparable bay from Taormina to Giardini Naxos. Internet Wi-Fi connection is free of charge and guests can reach Taormina in 10 minutes with a private and free shuttle granted by the hotel. Two swimming pools are available for all guests and one of them is filled with natural sea water. The hotel has two restaurants with breathtaking views and offering either traditional Sicilian and international food. It is also possible to book beauty treatments or massages through the Exclusive Spa Centre of the hotel. Other amenities include a bar and pool bar, 24-hour Reception and one meeting room with audiovisual equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baia Taormina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baia Taormina-Grand Palace Hotel And Spa
- Baia Taormina-Grand Palace Hotel Santa Teresa Di Riva
- Baia Taormina Sicily, Italy