Stayed here a few years ago and really enjoyed it.
Staff were really friendly and helpful and our room was gorgeous!
We both had treatments at the hotel spa which were highly recommended and the surrounding areas of Taormina were truly stunning. The food at the poolside restaurant was really nice and fresh but it was a bit too expensive to eat there every night, this was fine because we liked to get in the car and go exploring the local restaurants and trattorias/pizzerias of which we found were really good too!
Beware it gets VERY hot in summer- our car read 45 degrees celcius on many days whilst we were there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms of Baia Taormina have a balcony or a terrace with superb views on the sea and overlooking the incomparable bay from Taormina to Giardini Naxos. Internet Wi-Fi connection is free of charge and guests can reach Taormina in 10 minutes with a private and free shuttle granted by the hotel. Two swimming pools are available for all guests and one of them is filled with natural sea water. The hotel has two restaurants with breathtaking views and offering either traditional Sicilian and international food. It is also possible to book beauty treatments or massages through the Exclusive Spa Centre of the hotel. Other amenities include a bar and pool bar, 24-hour Reception and one meeting room with audiovisual equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Baia Taormina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baia Taormina-Grand Palace Hotel Santa Teresa Di Riva
- Baia Taormina-Grand Palace Hotel And Spa
- Baia Taormina Sicily, Italy