“Over rated”

Eley's Of Ironbridge Pie Shop
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I find this place extremely over rated. The prices are very high due to it being a tourist area, but the food is not special.
I had a cheese and onion pasty and it was greasy and limp! In fact all 4 products we brought we each a let down to each person eating it.
Very disappointed.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We had a flying visit to take some pork pies back home after our visit to Ironbridge. They're not kidding that they're world-famous pork pies! I'm not a big fan of pork pies as some can be quite gristly and have too much jelly, but these were perfect! Peppery, gorgeous flavour, crumbly pastry and a good amount of jelly. Definitely worth a shout!

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Best meat pies and pasties around a MUST try. The pork pies are another talking point , the meat, jelly and pastry all delicious.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We wanted something different for our wedding as not all of our guests like traditional cake, so I ordered a wedding pork pie from Eley's. It tasted excellent,and all of our wedding guests thought it was a fantastic idea along with a chunk of mature cheese and thoroughly enjoyed it. Today I ordered another pork pie off them for an upcoming birthday and I know my guests are looking forward to tasting it again. Wonderful.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Great pies, really busy and provided outside seating, which was also very busy and I guess this speaks for itself.