“Escape in style !”

Albergo Pietrasanta
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Pietrasanta
Reviewed 22 March 2014

The world is full of beautiful places .. But now and then we all enjoy a " little escapade " from our daily lives ! Living in Florence, I am not short on " beauty " but in a " hop - skip - jump " I was transported this week in less than 2 hours to the beautiful Tuscan town of Pietrasanta !

This little adventure was made all the more rewarding because of my wonderful stay at Albergo Pietrasanta. On arriving at this fabulously well placed hotel - 5 mins from the train station, I was given a warm and gracious welcome by the General Manager - Barbara .. who has to be said takes great pleasure in the excellent job she does, as do all the staff.

I was quickly escorted to a beautiful room, overlooking a luscious garden at the back. Being a great lover of marble bathrooms, and Michelangelo very much in mind, I was not disappointed by the spacious walk-in shower and surround in exquisite local marble .... complete with fluffy towels, robes etc.,

Breakfast was idyllic in a " verriere " style garden, complete with palm tress, where I enjoyed a delicious breakfast, served with grace and style.

Wandering the streets I took consolation in my "dining excesses" whilst viewing exquisite sculptures by Botero, not to mention endless galleries in which to spend a lazy afternoon !

Wonderful experience and certainly one to repeat .... thank you Albergo Pietrasanta.

Room Tip: I always request a quiet room !
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We came to Pietrasanta for my brother in law's wedding and were very pleased they chose this hotel for us. The hotel is small, intimate, quiet, and has a great location. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Pietrasanta.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Pietrasanta is a lovely town. Hotel and staff are excellent Week spent was restful and a outstanding time - Breakfast is excellent. Rooms spacious and clean. Parking is available and nearby if you do not want valet parking. Center of own is a block away. Great places to dine and lunch. Watch the people on the square and enjoy the various sculptures on display.

Room Tip: In general, they all should be good
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stayed at Albergo Pietrasanta for 4 nights. The hotel itself is everything you could hope for, spacious, elegant and well located. But the thing that really puts this place "over-the-top" is the staff. Barbara, the general manager could not have been more gracious. She treated us like we were family staying in her home. She went above and beyond. The rest of the staff was also warm, welcoming and thoughtful. We highly, highly recommend this place as a fabulous place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
biliana, Direttore at Albergo Pietrasanta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

My dear clients, your words are a real reward for myself and my staff. I hope to welcome you back "home", very soon. With my best regards, Barbara Pardini, GM, SALES AND MARKETING DIRECTOR

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I stayed there for one day and it was a great experience. Service was superb, every employee knew me by the name and were very atentious during my stay. The room was complete and spacious. You can notice they were very focused on design to build this place, and it's indeed impressive....kindly the general manager, Barbara Pardini !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The hotel was beautiful with charming, elegant details. Our room had circular windows with wooden shutters. The fully tiled bathroom was spacious. Barbara, the concierge, was warm, welcoming, and professional. She was, by far, the finest concierge we have met.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 13 October 2013

An amazing service. The best customer service we have experienced in the whole Italy trip. We had to leave by 7 am and breakfast service is from 7:30, the staff went out of their way to make sure we get proper breakfast before we checked out. Thats is truly good service.
Our room was very comfortable and the bathroom is designed with beautiful marble. The town is very quaint and interesting to walk around, an art lovers place to visit.
The Leaning Tower of Pisa is only a 30 minute drive from this location, do not miss it.

Room Tip: GPS brings you one black away from the hotel, not sure why? One of us had to get out of the car and...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple