Albergo Pietrasanta
US$184
US$171
US$314
US$307
UNA Hotel Forte dei Marmi(Forte Dei Marmi)
US$121
Hotel Miramonti(Forte Dei Marmi)(Great Value!)
US$189
Hotels.com
Hotel Villa Marzia(Marina di Pietrasanta)(Great Value!)
US$127
Hotel Palagi(Pietrasanta)
La Versiliana Hotel(Marina di Pietrasanta)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Hotel da Filie'(Seravezza)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshotel is locatedold worldthe breakfast areaquaint townnice roomlarge bathroomupgraded to a suitelittle gemthe location is perfectcommon areascould not have been moretrain stationheartatmospherepisaeuropeemailing
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Superbly large rooms in the heart of Pietrasanta a charming Tuscan artist village. Comfortable bed and nice details and a huge bathroom with soaking tub. My wife and I loved it! Really close to beaches and Lucca. Recommend highly for luxury stay away from the masses. Delicious breakfast....try the apple fritters!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank PathologicalTravelr
biliana, Direttore at Albergo Pietrasanta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Our sliced fried apples are becoming a "must" for our guests and I am so very glad that you could appreciate something our chef Giuseppe cooks. It used to be a special treat for us when children and now we make it as a special treat for you, my guests :-).Barbara

Reviewed 27 March 2014

The hotel is a lovely small gem situated in the town of Pietrasanta, which is an art and cultural mecca. The rooms are beautifully appointed and well kept. The staff is friendly and go out of their way to provide expert service without being obtrusive. General Manager, Barbara, welcomes you as one would welcome guests to their home. Her advice and help in experiencing the surrounding area were invaluable, highlighted by arranging a tour of the Carrara marble quarries (worth the price). Breakfast is the lovely garden room was super with excellent and friendly service. All the recommended restaurants were really good, the entire town is a marvelous place to visit as a base for touring all this region has to offer. Thank you, Barbara and all the staff, for doing such a fine job and making our hotel stay such a memorable experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank biker090
Reviewed 22 March 2014

The world is full of beautiful places .. But now and then we all enjoy a " little escapade " from our daily lives ! Living in Florence, I am not short on " beauty " but in a " hop - skip - jump " I was transported this week in less than 2 hours to the beautiful Tuscan town of Pietrasanta !

This little adventure was made all the more rewarding because of my wonderful stay at Albergo Pietrasanta. On arriving at this fabulously well placed hotel - 5 mins from the train station, I was given a warm and gracious welcome by the General Manager - Barbara .. who has to be said takes great pleasure in the excellent job she does, as do all the staff.

I was quickly escorted to a beautiful room, overlooking a luscious garden at the back. Being a great lover of marble bathrooms, and Michelangelo very much in mind, I was not disappointed by the spacious walk-in shower and surround in exquisite local marble .... complete with fluffy towels, robes etc.,

Breakfast was idyllic in a " verriere " style garden, complete with palm tress, where I enjoyed a delicious breakfast, served with grace and style.

Wandering the streets I took consolation in my "dining excesses" whilst viewing exquisite sculptures by Botero, not to mention endless galleries in which to spend a lazy afternoon !

Wonderful experience and certainly one to repeat .... thank you Albergo Pietrasanta.

Room Tip: I always request a quiet room !
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We came to Pietrasanta for my brother in law's wedding and were very pleased they chose this hotel for us. The hotel is small, intimate, quiet, and has a great location. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Pietrasanta.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Pietrasanta is a lovely town. Hotel and staff are excellent Week spent was restful and a outstanding time - Breakfast is excellent. Rooms spacious and clean. Parking is available and nearby if you do not want valet parking. Center of own is a block away. Great places to dine and lunch. Watch the people on the square and enjoy the various sculptures on display.

Room Tip: In general, they all should be good
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple