All reviews fresh juice railway station home made cakes great hosts excellent breakfast min walk nice place to stay friendly owners excellent location comfortable bed each morning art galleries paola paulo terrace suite town
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Pietrasanta is not on the beaten path of Tuscany and that is the most glorious part of this beautiful, small, walled city. We took a train from Rome and switched in Florence and got off in Pietrasanta. Our B&B was a quick 2 minute walk from the train and from the moment we were greeted by the owners Paolo and Paola we knew we were in the right place. The B&B is just on the outside of the walled city in a beautifully renovated apartment building. We took 3 rooms (all with private bathrooms attached) and actually had the floor to ourselves.
Each room has its own name Vintage, Zen and Mediterranean. They were clean, spacious and light. The beds were very comfortable with lots of pillows and the A/C worked perfectly. The windows all had shutters which you need as the sun comes up early in June. On the second floor P&P have an amazing terrace where they serve breakfast including fresh made juice to order, and typical breakfast breads, jams and fruit. They could not be more gracious, friendly or accommodating if you were their own family. It was like being at home but with everyone you like. The walled town was literally steps away and has incredible restaurants, a few shops and many many galleries as it is an artist community. Like most old cities, there is a central piazza with a church. The activity at night is lively with lots of restaurants on the piazza, artwork within the central plaza and on Friday night there was live music. We visited many other cities on this trip but this B&B with its wonderful hosts made it the best part of our family trip.

Room tip: Third floor has 3 rooms, perfect for a family
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2016

Perfect location close to the center.
The suite Room was perfect, clean and comfortable.
Paolo is great.
Quite recommended to everyone who's looking for a perfect break in Pietasanta.
We'll come there again

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2016

I can't say enough good things about Sosta Degli Artisti B&B. I have stayed at numerous other hotels in Pietrasanta and this was by far my best experience of them all. Paola and Paolo are two of the kindest, most thoughtful people - they even came and picked me up at the airport at midnight. The place is pristine. My room (Suite Provencal) was perfect. Spacious and luminous with a very comfortable bed, exceptional shower, and mini fridge. It also had it's own thermostat so that I could regulate the temperature of the room myself. The breakfast room is gorgeous, with three french doors out to a large terrace. I was on a highly restrictive diet while there so I was not able to try their seemingly wonderful breakfasts. I will definitely be staying there on my next trip to Pietrasanta and have also recommended it to a number of friends already. My wee long stay in Pietrasanta couldn't have been more pleasant and comfortable. Thank you Paolo and Paola!

Room tip: Loved the Suite Provencal. It has a large french door onto balcony.
Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2016

a well located building near everything and nearby parking, a treat for europe. hosts were friendly and knew the pietrasanta area very well.facilities were comfortable and well maintained. in my next trip it will be to artisti.breakfasts were outstanding. ben

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2015

I have been there twice.
Perfect location just outside Pietrasanta main door and nice place to stay. The owners are great people!
The parking is not private.
Wonderful breakfast on the balcony during the summer time.

Date of stay: November 2015