Booked with a friend and stayed at Alanis for one week all inclusive light. This includes a local wine, beer or soft drink with lunch and dinner. All other drinks and snack have to be paid for. This was not a problem for us but please don't go expecting everything paid for!
The rooms are large and clean and include a sink and fridge area.
The pool area is lovely with plenty of sun beds. I love that this hotel was never packed out round the pool. There was always sun beds available.
The food was good Greek food but I can see the burgers and chips brigade would be disappointed. I loved it. The seating area for dining was great you can sit outside and eat.
Not a lot in the area and quite a walk to the beach.
I was badly bitten by Mosquitos and had an allergic reaction ending up in Kos Town hospital. Take plenty of insect repellant!
The hotel is family run, by Ramona, her husband and her son. This made it very friendly and a cosy feel to it.
The Greek church in the grounds is well worth a visit too.
Would definitely go again, (with half a gallon of insect spray!! The top tip on a day visit to Turkey was to buy the lemon cologne for €2 in duty free on the way back. Insects hate it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located between the summer resorts Tigaki and Marmari ,800 m from the beantiful sandy beach ,2km from the center of Marmari village with supermarkets ,shops ,tavernas and bars ,the bus stop is at 50 m from its gate ,a very quiet location ,ideal with children. The hotel is build with 3 different satelite buildings ,1 with 2 floors ,1 with 2 floors (the same) and 1with reception ,restaurant ,bar breakfast terrace and tv corner.Swimming pool ,children swimming pool ,pool bar ,playground ,table tennis ,beach volley at the beach , Free private parkingBicycle Rental, Car Hire, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying ,Air Conditioning, Hairdryer, Bathroom Amenities, Bath or Shower, Satellite TV ,Tea/Coffee Maker,Refrigerator ,Balcony...Room Size: 30 square metersOur rooms are for up to 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aslanis Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aslanis Village kós
- Aslanis Village Hotel kós
- Aslanis Village Kos/Marmari