“A nice stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Jiasiboer Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Linfen
Jiasiboer Hotel
Ranked #12 of 103 Hotels in Linfen
Beijing, China
“A nice stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

While travelling promoting my company, I found myself in this lovely city, Linfen. It was nice to be welcomed in this hotel unlike others in my experience around China. Many hotels do not accept foreigners.
I stayed here with my wife for a night. Check-out was a convenient midday. Chinese breakfast included in the room price. The room was generally clean and the bed very comfortable. The sheets were nice and fresh. All items were available to purchase in the mini-bar and in the bathroom accessories. Convienient for many I am sure. The view was of the rear side of the premices. Not an unsavoury view at all. The air-cond. was central with room controls. We slept hot. It did not appear to deliver cold enough temp as dialed in. The bathroom was typically the worst part of the stay. I lifted the lid of the toilet and 'yuk'!!! It had not been cleaned!! I regarded that rather discusting. The bathroom mirror was stained and appeared never to have been cleaned all round the frame and the shower screen did not close correctly, thus wetting the floor after a shower. That was the worst of it all. Besides the bathroom, the stay was most pleasant.
The room smelt of smoke when we entered. The window was already open and the smell seemed to disappear rapidly. The mozzy screen worked well and no mozzy bites, thank you. I would recommend this hotel to anyone for a nice stay.

Room Tip: You have a choice to choose a room facing the city (front of the hotel) or the rear view (bus compan...