This is a local hotel, and not suited for international travelers.
Breakfast is limited to only Chinese selections (porridge, soy milk and some dishes). No coffee, tea and western selections.
Room is large, but fairly old. Comes equipped with a desktop PC with broadband internet.
Had a couple of bad experience though:
1) Hotel does not accept international credit card. Ended up having to put up large amount of cash as deposit.
2) The hotel is building an extension next to it's current site. On some nights, the construction goes on 24 hours and so is not conducive to a good night's sleep.
3) The hotel front desk has problems transferring calls to hotel rooms. Half the time my wife couldn't get the front desk to connect to my room's phone and was told to call my mobile instead???
4) When I checked out, they claimed that I consumed some cans of beer from the minibar. And I don't even drink alcohol. Had to argue my way out of this.
Not recommended for international travelers.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA so you can book your Golden Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.