“Good & Convenient”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 27 May 2014

First of all, KUDOS to Tim's Stray Dog for being the only food establishment in TSV open with extended hours during our Memorial weekend visit. The guys were friendly and very accomodating.

We ate lunch and dinner there several times. The food was all good but we especially loved their Green & Blue Salad w/chicken and raspberry vinigarette and the chicken quesadillas. Casual atmosphere with a small but nice deck.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Wandered into this place after hiking around the area. Excellent Margaritas. My chicken tacos were delicious. The stand out was my husbands Huevos Rancheros. Dang. I wish I had ordered that. Now we have to make a return trip to Taos Ski Valley just so I can have my own plate. We tried Huevos Rancheros everywhere else we visited in Taos and Santa Fe... but we loved Tim's. They had so much flavor.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We had the fajita's every time. Really like the waiters. More of a party place. Just steps from our room. The have breakfast as well.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

This was our favorite place after a long day of skiing. The staff was great, silver coin margarita was to excellent and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

My whole family enjoyed our dinner here. The food was excellent and the atmosphere was fun and friendly.