“Best Deal at Taos Ski Valley”
Review of Austing Haus B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Taos Ski Valley
Austing Haus B&B
CustersDoctor
“Best Deal at Taos Ski Valley”
Reviewed 13 February 2010

I have been to Taos many times but never stayed up near the sloaps before. Its always been to expensive. I usually stay in some two star hotel in town for under sixty bucks. But Austing Haus's off peak special was $85 a night for two people, two beds and a real breakfast. That is a great deal. Can't believe that only five other rooms were occupied the two nights we were there. We used the hot tub Saturday evening after getting off the slopes, it was a great way to relax before driving into to town for supper. The room had a fireplace, two queen beds (one was in the loft) and plenty of hot water for showering. I recommend staying here and will always call them first when going to Taos.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank CustersDoctor
joecoolnv, Assistant Manager at Austing Haus B&B, responded to this review, 15 February 2010
Thank you for taking the time to review the Austing Haus! We have new management and a new owner as of 2010. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you as our guests in the future!

-Joe Sacco, Assistant Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Midland, TX
Reviewed 16 January 2010

I attempted to make an online reservation six weeks out. When I clicked enter, their system showed an error. Because I was considering other ski areas, I assumed (my fault) that a reservation had not been made. Upon checking my "spam" mailbox inside of their 21 day cancellation policy, I discovered the reservation had gone through. I contacted them immediately and they refused to return my deposit. Policies are policies, but customer service is what keeps me coming back. This is my first, and last, dealings with this establishment.

Stayed January 2010, travelled solo
Alpine Lodge & Hotel
Alpine Lodge & Hotel
#6 of 8 in Red River
The Historic Taos Inn

Been to Austing Haus B&B? Share your experiences!