Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Eleanor617
Antigua, Guatemala

Perfect for a long layover

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Mar 2019
We were doubting whether we should spend the money for a hotel room on a long layover in Piarco, but our stay at Grand Diamond was so worth it! We were received with excellent service starting with our airport pick up. The room was clean and comfortable and very quiet. Internet worked great. Easy transport back to the airport in the morning. We had a very restful stay and were just so impressed by the very kind treatment we got from the staff. Highly recommended!
Date of stay: March 2019
    £127
1.4 miles from Grand Diamond Hotel
0.3 miles from Grand Diamond Hotel
Free parking
room decorated for special celebration
  • eDreams
  • eDreams
  • Lol.travel
  • Vio.com
Free parking
this is the kitchen rags that were given to take showers
  • Vio.com
1.4 miles from Grand Diamond Hotel
King Room
1.8 miles from Grand Diamond Hotel
View more hotels in Piarco
All reviews the owner i highly recommend this hotel stay there again driver trini airport transportation
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

I would recommend the Grand Diamond. Nice quiet safe location. Free airport shuttle, nice Trini style breakfast, the rooms are beautiful and clean and you also get a shuttle service to take you places you want to go(this is extra charge). I miss here a lot! 😍

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2019

As I travel through Trinidad fairly often I was happy to have this newer option for an overnight near the airport. My stay on January 5th began with an inexpensive shuttle pickup by very friendly Venezuelan staff.He took me back to the airport at 4 am! I'm not sure what the "breakfast" might have been as I left so early but the night manager ran to get me coffee as soon as I hit the lobby. Having had really sketchy alternatives over the years this was a quiet, clean place to get a bit of rest before the next leg of my trip. The rooms have their own on-demand hot water heaters which worked just fine. I would definitely stay there again. I should have read the reservation paper work and given them a call before my arrival at the airport and they would have been there to pick me up.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2019 via mobile

The Grand Diamond Hotel,
Great value super accommodation!
The hotel is near to the airport, they provide transportation from the airport to the hotel at no additional cost.
People are super friendly .
Mike is an excellent person as well as all his staff .
Everyone is really helpful.
The rooms are confortable,clean and modern.
Super value for what you pay.
For business or pleasure it is the perfect location.
Enjoy your time in Trinidad!
Try Doubles and if you need a car with a driver try Siewar he is excellent, we really enjoyed our tours with him .
Soon are going to provide with a Restaurant and Bar on the terrace with a view of the mountains and great menu,music and more.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2018 via mobile

This hotel really is a diamond. They transported us to and from the airport at no cost. They provide free water and sodas in the room. The rooms were really nice, very clean, great free WiFi and the beds were very comfortable. Absolutely no complaints about this hotel whatsoever. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2018

This is a good hotel at reasonable cost near Piarco International airport. Hotel has free airport shuttle pick-up and drop. Front desk staff is very helpful and friendly. Hotel rooms are compact but modern and clean. Ride to airport took just about 7 minutes. We had an early morning flight so could not get to try free breakfast. However they have free tea/coffee in cafeteria room 24/7.

Date of stay: December 2018