Lowest prices for your stay
Breakfast included
Trinidad

One Night Stay Vacation

Review of Runway Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Nov 2020via mobile
My sisters and I really enjoyed our stay there. It was going to be my birthday during the week so we took the birthday package. The birthday package included: wine, two wine glasses and a slice of black forest cake. The bedroom had happy birthday balloons on the floor with the beds decorated. There was complimentary Toppers snacks too. Even though we really had a grand time; there are some things that need addressing. The burgers we ordered were totally unacceptable. The burgers were burnt plus the fully loafers burger we ordered we only received the regular burger. I'm sure if the meal was fully accurate it would have made up for the burnt patties and the burnt salmon. I'll give you a okay since it was a big day for you all so it was busy. The TV in our room gave lots of trouble. I really thought Digicel play would have worked well but I was wrong. We hardly got to watch any television. I understand that mats smell when its wet but something need to be done or placed on the floor when someone finished taking a shower. There should be somewhere that persons can hang their wet clothes without having to wet the floor. I was happy that there was complimentary shampoo, soap and toilet paper. I am accustom to having travel size bottles of shampoo, soap, etc as a gift but I'm still glad that there was soap, towels, etc. The room was as clean as it can be. There should be more than two toilet papers in each room. Its a hazard to have so many tile floors in the lobby area, pool area, around the hotel because the floors are most likely always wet and its hard to not end up slipping or falling. The elevator area is way too wet. Its totally unsafe to have puddles of water around and in the elevator. Besides all these negative things, I'm happy for such an awesome stay and we had a wonderful time. Thank you.
Date of stay: October 2020
King Room
    £61
0.2 miles from Runway Hotel
Free parking
this is the kitchen rags that were given to take showers
  • Vio.com
0.6 miles from Runway Hotel
Tripadvisor
0.0 miles from Runway Hotel
Free parking
Queen bed, AC, WiFi, HC, TV and private toilet and bathroom.
  • Tripadvisor
  • eDreams
3.2 miles from Runway Hotel
View more hotels in Piarco
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2020

Felt totally out of place. Beautiful place customers service needs a lot of work. No refrigerator in my room was told I didn't request one when I made my booking. Not a kid friendly resort, for the duration of our I felt as if we were in the ghetto.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2020 via mobile

So we decided to take the day pass since it was our first time visiting and we weren't sure what to expect, from the moment we arrived at the front desk we met with(I'm not sure if I can remember correctly, I think her name was Brigitte) greeted us in such a warm and hospitable way, we went to the room, which was clean, as well as the bathroom, later on we went to the restaurant, the food was good, and the drinks were nice, overall there was no complaints and I recommend it to anyone.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2020

The service at Runway Hotel was excellent. The rooms were clean and cozy. Staff was courteous and pleasant at all times. Over the carnival period in Trinidad this was an ideal location for visitors wanting to be close to the airport and wanting easy access to the highway and malls.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 1 March 2020

Management is rude and unfriendly. They treat guests poorly when asked questions about noise and long waits for breakfast. They blame their staff for every downfall. Beautiful looking hotel for a local but I will never stay there again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

Always stay here during my layover between Guyana and the States. Great staff, good food, and comfortable accommodations! They provide transportation to and from the airport which is a big help. Highly recommend!!!

Date of stay: February 2020