“Good airport hotel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Piarco
Piarco International Hotel
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Piarco
Reviewed 18 April 2011

Closest to the airport and much better than its outside appearance. Small pool in patio. Very friendly service.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 April 2009

Awesome place to be. The people treat you well and makes sure what you need is provided. Food is good, especially the lamb shoulders very delicious.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2009

All in all the hotel is ok. The staff friendly and the food good. The bar staff are friendly and helpful, however the bar lacked simple things like tomato juice and coconut water!!!! Cocktails are non existent. For an "International" Hotel, they should have a well stocked bar and barstaff that can mix cocktails.
As for the car park. It is way off from the hotel and no lights or security.
Aidan

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank aidan1969
Reviewed 30 July 2008

There are no words to describe how horrible this place is. To call it a hotel is a complete joke. Fleabag is a more accurate experience. I was left stranded in POS by Zoom Airlines and sent to stay at Piarco International Hotel. The only thing international about this place is the array of bugs; I'm sure they have insects from every corner of the globe. The service was horrible, the food inedible and the rooms were hovels. I wouldn't punish a dog by forcing it to stay at this place. Avoid it like the plague (which I probably caught from the bathroom)!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo
1  Thank TiredofTrinidad
Reviewed 14 July 2008

Well i am an engineer for Surinam Airways...and the first time i was scheduled for a stop off in Trinidad i was sent to Bel Air Hotel...which is one of the hotels which Piarco International is wwwaaaaayy better than. But on my recent trip in May...i asked my agent to change my stay to the Piraco International and was a big difference..not liked how some people described it. The rooms are nice...apart from little things. But u cant please everyone all the time. i never had lunch there as i always travel to the mall...to purchase with my meal allowance from my company.but i have been in the restaurant and the food smells delightful. Soft music...friendly bartenders..and staff..! So i would advise anyone that is kind of hesitant to go there because of word of mouth or other reviews to go there and experience it yourself! its not that bad.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank busyman88
Reviewed 24 June 2008

I was stranded in Trinidad with my kids by AA and had to stay at this hotel for one day and night.

We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The staff were very friendly. The service was professional and courteous. From the moment we got on the shuttle bus from the airport to the moment we left, we couldn't ask for better service.

Staff was helpful, food was excellent, rooms were comfortable and attractive, the children had a great time in the pool. I will definitely choose to stay here the next time I'm in Trinidad.

Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank authentic1
Reviewed 5 June 2008

Great stay. Our flight was cancelled, we were tired, hungry and just wanted to go home. We were put up at this hotel by the airline and once we arrived, things started looking up.

The young lady at the desk was wonderfully pleasant and professional. They were accomodating enough to hold the restaurant open so that we could get a hot and very delicious meal, I might add.

Room were comfortable and homey, although it smelled a little musty.

Wake up call was on time and pleasant, free shuttle service was prompt. We were at the airport in two minutes.

This hotel is a very well kept secret. Next time I'm in Trinidad, I'm staying nowhere else.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank giggless
Also consider these accommodations in or near Piarco
Holiday Inn Express Trincity Trinidad Airport
#2 of 21 in Port of Spain
Kapok Hotel
Kapok Hotel
#6 of 21 in Port of Spain

Been to Piarco International Hotel? Share your experiences!