“Fantastic Place to Rest while waiting connecting flights”
Review of Airport Inn

Airport Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Piarco B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 May 2011

I stayed at this hotel due to an emergency; I lost my passport, so I had to overnight in Trinidad to solve this small contingency. My stay was very pleasant and the owner of the Hotel, Mrs. Sita Singh, gave me a very good support. She helped me to solve my problems with the passport and also took me to the police station to make a report. I have no words to describe how good the support I received was.
The room is extremely comfortable and there is internet available. I highly recommend the Airport Inn and I am sure there is no better cost-effective solution for those who have to overnight in Trinidad to get a plane in the next day. The hotel is very close to the airport, the transportation is free, the price is totally reasonable and it is also very close to a big Shopping Mall.
I am writing this report because I am sure it will be very useful for those who are looking for a place to stay in Trinidad close to the airport for short visits.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank RodrigoGontijo

Reviewed 23 January 2011

My wife and I were newlyweds and we stayed at the Airport Inn for one night so we could catch our flight the next day. The first thing we experienced was the friendliness of Sita. It was as if we were talking to a family member. We felt totally at home there, the place was so clean and warming. The room was large enough for us and also cozy and relaxing. Altogether it was a very relaxing and comfortable experience after such a busy and hectic day. With a service like this Sita is sure to stay in business for a long time.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2010

this hotel provide us whit a good night of sleep, very gentle people always willing to help you or serve you any way the can, they offer car service from the airport to the hotel and the manager/owner Sita Sing offers a very price friendly fares to go sightseeing or explore trinidad and tobago, i whish them the best because the make of a very uncomfortable situation in a cool pass for the island..

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank cvaldiviesob
Reviewed 21 August 2010

Ideal place for a layover. Close to the airport and free shuttle from the owner. Fun restaurant close by so all you need really. Recommend.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Welsie
Reviewed 30 June 2010

We stayed here for three days in total and it's a good place to stay. The place is nothing special but you feel very welcome by the owner Sita. We had a good stay here and would definitely stay here again when we visit Trinidad.
It's very close to the airport, so that is very convenient.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MAO1163
Reviewed 1 December 2009

We used this friendly, nice, clean, spacious room inn for our last night before going home. We wished we had booked it for our entire stay on Trinidad. If you decide to rent a car and explore the island than this is a great "strategic" place to stay for a good price. We found that there are very few decent and comparably priced places to stay outside of POS. Sita (friendly owner) picked us up from the airport (we arrived at midnight) and dropped us off at the airport next morning. You can't beat this experience in Trinidad!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2009

I was forced to stay overnight due to missing a flight out of POS. I went to the information desk and the young lady there asked my budget. When I told her, she recommended the AIrport Inn, which is very near the airport. They also offered a free pick-up and return shuttle. Done deal! Well, this family made my stay very comfortable and they even drove another couple of guests and myself out for dinner. The inn itself is within their home, nicely done, modern and clean. I'd recommend for anyone, traveling alone or with family.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Piarco
Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre
Courtyard by Marriott Port of Spain
Inn Flight Suites
Inn Flight Suites
#7 of 7 in Piarco

Been to Airport Inn? Share your experiences!