We Very nearly didn't stay reading the reviews, so glad we did!
What a fantastic building and lovely setting. The rooms we're great, and the food good too (good steaks !)
The hotel bar and restaurant had a great atmosphere and I loved the way it's furnished with odd tables benches and chairs! Stay ignore bad review !! It's a lovely old building lots if character !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is a grade II listed building, built in 1735 standing on the banks of the River Severn. A central location less than 10 minutes from Shrewsbury town centre and 5 minutes from J7 of the M54. The entrance to Attingham Park (National Trust)is directly opposite the hotel. Seasonal menus feature local produce. Log burner for cooler days. Local ales and fine wines to compliment good food. Free parking on site. Picturesque black and white cottage also on site. Flexible accommodation, doubles including Superior, twin, single, family and ground floor options all available. A perfect location to discover Shropshire. Alternatively if business brings you to the area the Mytton is perfectly placed for Telford, Shrewsbury and further afield. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mytton and Mermaid Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mytton And Mermaid
- Mytton & Mermaid Hotel Atcham
- Mytton Mermaid Atcham
- The Mytton And Mermaid Hotel Atcham, Shropshire