A group of 10 of us stayed in the Valley on Sat Night as a treat for my mothers birthday. From the welcome we received on arrival until the goodbye on departure we felt part of a large family.
Checkin was effortless in a beautifully decorated reception area. Stairs and lift to all floors. The rooms are nicely furnished and exactly what you would expect from a 3 star hotel. Well appointed tooms and extremely clean bathrooms meant our sleeping experiece was second to none. Free wifi was another added bonus.
Where the Valley really exceeds is on the food. The chef has provided an excellent menu with variety and choice for everyone. Kids had a special menu with colouring kit. I had a surf and turf with succulent, well cooked steak and scampi while the wife had Beef and Bird - steak & chicken. all other members of the party commented on the superb food.
Breakfast was late on Sunday morning and well presented and perfectly cooked.
We were sorry we had to leave the Williamson family but will definately return... Thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is truly a magnificent small modern contemporary family run NITB 3 Star hotel; offering excellent service accommodation and award winning cuisine. The hotel is situated at the gateway to the famous Fermanagh Lakelands a perfect base to explore many of the tourist attractions such as Marble Arch caves, Belleek Pottery and the award winning Ulster American Folk Park. Golf, fishing, walking, cycling and pony trekking are all available locally within the sleepy village of Fivemiletown not to mention some fantastic ladies boutique shops and lots lots more. Our 22 newly refurbished bedrooms offer all the services you expect for the modern international traveller, trouser press & ironing board, flat screen T.V, hairdryer, unlimited FREE Wi Fi, tea & coffee making facilities, and complimentary car-parking available.All rates include a fantastic breakfast of fruit juices, choice of cereal, fruit, yogurts, croissants and a freshly cooked breakfast complimented with freshly brewed tea and coffee.Accommodation comprises of executive doubles, standard doubles, standard twins, family room and a luxury suite.Recent awards include: Welcome to Excellence Award, Flavour of Tyrone Good Food Circle, Gold Award Green Tourism Business Scheme and 1st Place Best Energy Saving SME Action Renewable Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Valley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Hotel Fivemiletown
- The Valley Hotel Fivemiletown, Northern Ireland