“Fab food, staff & accommodation!”
Review of The Valley Hotel

The Valley Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fivemiletown
Reviewed 26 July 2009

My husband and I stayed in the Valley Hotel to attend a friends wedding party in a nearby town. We had only just been married 1 week ourselves and found that when checking in to our room that we had been upgraded to a beautiful suite, complete with robes, slippers, fresh fruit etc. The decor is amazing throughout the hotel and gives a boutique feel. We ate in the bar and the food was delicious, as was the breakfast the following morning. All the staff at the hotel are friendly and extremley attentive, ensuring that you have everything you need. The hotel is family run and you can see that the Williamsons are proud of their beuatiful hotel and so they should be as it is a fantastic place to stay/eat/relax. Would recommend to anyone!

Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 July 2009

Warm & very helpful staff and management, good restaurant, nice rooms, good location, big parking.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank B46
Reviewed 14 July 2009

Just wanted to say thanks for a fantastic stay - we had a great time, the Wiliamson family were so accommodating, with excellent service and superb facilities!

We will definately be returning - Thanks again!

Daniel Richards and family

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Daniel_Richards
Reviewed 9 July 2009

My husband took me and our 7 1/2 month old daughter to stay in this hotel for a short break over my birthday. Booking the room was easy and checking in was easier again. We had requested a travel cot for our daughter-we entered our room to find it already set up and bedding provided for it.
The meals we had were perfectly cooked, no long waits and the staff were always on hand to ensure we could want for nothing.
The general manager provided us with tour guides and vouchers for local attractions. When the staff found out it was my birthday they left a bottle of wine, glasses, a basket of fruit and a card in our room. Then, after dinner the waitress brought out my dessert which had birthday greetings on the plate in coulis.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank mslinzi2007
Reviewed 9 July 2009

I recently spent some time at the Valley Hotel on a trip from Australia. This hotel is run by the Williamson family, from the moment you walk through the door they make you feel a part of their family. Lisa is an absolute delight and goes out of her way to ensure you have a great time. The food in both the bar and the restaurant is superb, the kitchen is run by Paul and he is only too willing to give you a guided tour of his fantastic kitchen.
I have stayed in various hotels around the world - Bangkok, Vienna, Zurich, Washington, Sydney, Melbourne etc, and my experience at the Valley Hotel is up there with the best of them.
If you plan on travelling to Mid-Ulsters Clogher Valley, there is no place better to relax and unwind than at the Valley Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank LittleJourney
Reviewed 8 July 2009

HI I stayed at the Valley hotel back in may 2008 and found the Williamson family who run it to be very warm friendly and extra efficient. The rooms were well equipped, comfy and sparkling clean. My partner and i had a wonderful time, staff were very helpful even helping me find a local beautition. The food was GORGEOUS especially the Sweet chilli chicken on Nan yum yum.

I recommeded the hotel to my partners parents who've been back a number of times since and love it.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2009

I have stayed in this hotel many times over the years. I even had my wedding reception there in 2002 because I was so impressed by it. They always push the boat out for the Bride, Groom, family and guests to make it a special day . The Valley Hotel is my favourite place to stay in Northern Ireland. This family run Hotel cannot do enough to look after their guests. The staff are always charming and helpful. The food in both the restaurant and bar is excellent. I know people drive distances just for the food alone. The newly refurbished rooms are delighful, clean, spacious and well equipped. I would highly recommend The Valley Hotel for any occasion. Well done Williamson Family!!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fivemiletown
Corick House & Spa
#5 of 6 in Enniskillen
Lough Erne Resort
Lough Erne Resort
#4 of 6 in Enniskillen

Been to The Valley Hotel? Share your experiences!