Hyatt Place San Juan/Bayamon
US$247
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewssan juanparking ticket validatedgreat hotelfree breakfastrooms are spaciouswalking distanceplaza del solclean hotelsofa bedup to datescience parkyogurtclose to the airportminute driveper daymini fridgefitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This is a nice Hyatt. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The staff at the front desk were very professional and friendly. The casino is a nice and fun plus. I love the hotel's proximity to my town. However, it's about 30 minutes distance from the airport. I consider it a family hotel, but also good for business and leisure. The mall is within walking distance with movie theaters and restaurants. The Hyatt has an Applebee's on site and the food was delicious. I really liked it and will return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 11Gladness11
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I am a loyal hyatt customer and stated at the Hyatt Place after our cruise waiting on the next days flight. Everything about the Hyatt brand and comfort of this hotel was of the best quality. The staff was always nice and helpful, room nice and clean, and overall the hotel was very nice (new construction).

The only reason for a 4 star and not a 5 was the noise level. This is somewhat out of the hotels hands - and the noise went down later in the night - however it's next door to a mall and casino / parking garage. Around 9pm/10pm there were very audible noises. I fell asleep and woke up later (midnight) and the noise level had dropped off - but it was definitely a concern at 9.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Josh L
Reviewed 13 June 2014

When my family and I traveled to Puerto Rico in April we booked this hotel because it offered larger rooms for a family of 6. The hotel was clean and the front desk personnel were very friendly. The outdoor pool was small but was never very crowded. The breakfast that was included with our stay was very good for the price, adults and kids all had plenty to choose from. This hotel is still on the newer side and it seems like there were a few kinks that needed to be worked out. Twice during our week long stay the room keys randomly stopped working and we had to have them fixed at the front desk. There were never any towels at the pool in the morning. I have to say that overall we were very pleased with our stay and would return again. Bayamon seemed to be a great central location to be in when we traveled around the island.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank LynneBen2
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel, went to Puerto Rico this month and stay there, the rooms are nice and clean, the restaurant Applebee's is just between the casino and the hotel, the mall is within walking distance. The bar is nice and the staff is super nice. Breakfast was very good. Love the hotel will go there again. I recoomend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Wilfredo M, General Manager at Hyatt Place San Juan/Bayamon, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to learn you had a great stay and found the services, adjacent areas and amenities excellent. I am sure other travelers will benefit from such a great review. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stayed for 8 days,love the fact that it was close to my family,but Housekeeping didn't show up for 2 days,had to call Front Desk to get clean towels and in top of that had to wait an hour to get my clean towels,I was not happy about that,but the rooms are modern and well equipped.i would stay again...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family