“Relaxing Place to Stay”

Crystal Paradise Resort & Winery
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Narra
Reviewed 20 May 2014

First time to cover a wedding event here.

I find it so peaceful to be staying in here. I love how far from a busy, noisy streets of the city.

Went as a photographer. Had to stay for a night. Staffs and crews were so friendly. I enjoyed the moment dipping on their pool.

They have the best Beef Tapa (this I must say)!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Grasyah

Reviewed 9 May 2014

My Husband and I stayed here last October and I keep forgetting to write a review! We really enjoyed our stay here and it provided us with some much needed rest, relaxation and peace and quiet.
It is off the beaten track so if you want entertainment and nightlife then it probably isn't the place for you. We loved the fact that it was secluded, nobody else on the beach, it felt like our own private getaway. We stayed in a villa with it's own pool with a lovely view out to the ocean and Turtle Island in the distance. The hotel staff bought us our breakfast every morning which we enjoyed whilst sat outside with our fantastic view. The staff really couldn't do enough for us, very polite and accommodating. The spa was great value and we had many of the treatments. Food at restaurant was very cheap, not a vast menu but plentiful. They arranged for us to have a private dinner next to the beach and lit lanterns and a bonfire.
Our room was great with four poster bed and whirlpool bath, the only issue I had here was that the bath wasn't very clean (hair still in plughole) but hardly the thing to ruin our stay. Also the Jacuzzi outside looked like it had seen better days and didn't seem to heat but didn't bother us.
We did the turtle Island day trip, they were nice enough to stop for fishing on route and when we arrived we were blown away. This was the highlight of our trip. The island is beautiful, white sands and crystal blue water. We were only ones on island and we very lucky to release some baby turtles that had recently hatched, I will remember that forever.
Overall, yes we have stayed in better places but we really loved our stay and will definitely return with the children and rest of family very soon!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lavik81
Reviewed 4 January 2014

It stareted whit a old ,bad car picking us up at the airport. Only thing good about that was driving was good. Last hour of the driveing ,including the road from main road to the hotel will be wrong to call roads.... Terrible bumy mostly like drive in a constroctiuns road.
At hotel we were met by smiling and friendly staff and had flowers around our neck and show us our room. Romm had a big bed that was good for sleeping and ok ac. Bath rom had a simple shower and a small wash. The furniture was old and made of heavy three. We were told we could be upgradet next day to a villa whith own pool and acept that. There should be a check out that day.next day we ask for upgrade, but then we had to wait one more day. After 2 days we get a villa, whish we saw they was working whit renovation on untill we came whith our luggage.
This villa was nice. Big bed, nice seaviu, own pool, but also here old furnitures in wood,broken wather tap both in shower and the wash.
Food was ok, served by waiters in jeans and t shirt. Spa was good value for the money and if you end up going here it worth a visit. The beach we cuold not use because of to much wawes. They have a snooker table, and table tennis, a old kareoke machin for free use.
The hotel it self is old and worn but the garden is wery beautiful.
Day for chech out we stayd for 45 minust because they say i was the first guest ever ho had pay for my room before i came. I order my room throu lateroom.com and payd when i made my reservation. End of storry was i got so mad that again payd, even i had a resipt, but i wantet to leave that place and go the long bad way back to airport.
Have to send copy of everything to laterooms.com now for try to get back some of my money.
I never go back to this place. Far away from everything. Narra is a wery poor town so be careful go there. Stay in the hotel aera couse there is armed guards.

Room Tip: If you go you must choose a villa. Room beside of this is just a room whit a bed.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank torkjell_11
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I stayed 3 nights at Crystal Paradise Resort. It was really a good experience. Friendly staffs, the excellent chef, and comfortable oil massage with sound of see waves. Very quiet beach. Unforgettable!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank shihwencheng
Reviewed 7 May 2013

If you are looking for a remote and romantic resort, then this is the place!
Knowing that this place is quite remote (2hrs.land drive from Puerto Princesa City Airport).Nature lovers will be delighted by the ambiance (Birds and squirrels is just within the resort!). You can also take a Picnic tour at Estrella falls (30 minutes away from the resort) atmosphere was really breathtaking! Their SPA is very relaxing -from Jacuzzi, steam and sauna, wet exfoliation scrub up to their massage it takes 2 hours session for the whole package and its really amazing!. The staff is friendly and attentive. Candle light dinner is elegantly served at our last night to the beach side cabana with bonfire!
We (couple) stayed 3 nights at Crystal Paradise Resort and it was a very romantic and relaxing! We stayed in 1 of their villas which has a private pool, lanai and garden where you can enjoy the sea-view and the sunrise from your lanai.
Crystal Paradise Resort should be thought of as a private place for retreat, not a crowded hotel. For us, this was exactly what we were looking for. A private retreat, romantic and at one with nature. We spent lazy mornings lying in hammocks, reading and chatting. We really recommend staying in one of the beach Infinity Pool Villa.
I still wish I was eating my dinner by candlelight with bonfire and the sound of the waves lapping the shore. The setting is so romantic!, you can't help but fall in love with this place and each other.

We loved the place, the atmosphere and the spirit on this very special resort! We will come back for sure!!

Room Tip: Amihan Pool villa room is really great!
2  Thank Lorraine S
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Having spent 4 days and 3 nights at Crystal Paradise, i could only say that it’s everything is awesome! Excellent, Amazing place, amazing staff, amazing service. The staff was incredibly friendly and very responsive . They anticipate your needs and giving you the perfect holiday vibe and let you just chill and relax. Crystal Paradise exceeds one's expectation and treats you like its own. I felt entirely safe on the resort and did not feel the need to constantly keep my eye on my belongings.

To Crystal Paradise Resort Staff and Management ,Thank you so much for making our vacation memorable!

Anthony and Marian

Room Tip: Amihan Pool Villa room is perfect!
1  Thank Anthony M
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I had read some of the other reviews about this place and was a little doubtful to bring my wife to a remote area. However, I already booked to direct with hotel agency. So i had no choice- just to go on with our honeymoon. And now i really did not expect that during our whole stay in Crystal Paradise Resort is almost perfect! All staff is very friendly and accommodating, the place is exceptional , SPA is Amazing!( they are using all natural products for the whole treatment) we can order and have food served at our room and we feel like a King and Queen during 3 days and 2 nights stay.

Room Tip: Get the amihan Pool Villa, you won't regret it
2  Thank kate31phillips
Also consider these accommodations in or near Narra
Floral Villarosa
Astoria Palawan
#8 of 51 in Puerto Princesa
Sheridan Beach Resort and Spa
Microtel by Wyndham Puerto Princesa
Microtel by Wyndham Puerto Princ...
#6 of 51 in Puerto Princesa
Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort

Been to Crystal Paradise Resort & Winery? Share your experiences!