“Excellent excellent excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Deli and Dine - CLOSED

Deli and Dine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Spain
“Excellent excellent excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

I have been a regular diner at this place for many months - the coffee is great so is the fabulous breakfast, but they exceeded all expectations with their Tapas Nights - great food and wine. The staff are so attentive, they even got me my very own cinnamon sprinkles for my cappuccino - well done.

1 Thank Xanthippee

Southport, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

I recently went to one of their excellent tapas night's. What can I say, the food & wine was superb, the atmosphere was genuine & relaxed and I can't over emphasize how pleasant the staff were. I recommended this place to all my friends & have already rebooked for the 30th March.

Formby, United Kingdom
“TAPAS NIGHT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

I have already left a previous review in relation to my amazing breakfast and the great dog biscuits for my airedale. However I just felt I had to write in regards to the tapas night. What a lovely evening, the food was delicious, wine superb and the desert was just right. The overall cost was reasonable too. The deli was full and the atmosphere really relaxed. I can't praise it enough.

2 Thank gayle h
Liverpool, England
“A nice little find near the beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Like others, found ourselves at Deli and Dine after a trip to Formby Beach.
It's only small but appears to be doing its own thing; and doing it well.
We weren't given the tapas menu, only the sandwich menu, which was fine anyway as we only wanted a snack. Sandwiches were good, good quality Teapigs tea and a decent cappuccino, according to the other half.
Busy, busy, busy which is always a good sign.
Young and friendly staff but could do with being a bit more attentive to tables that need clearing and to checking if customers are happy.
Would like to return to sample the tapas as the menu, when we looked at it, looked interesting and more varied than the usual fayre offered by the bigger chains.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Tapas second to none”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

I visited this delightful little Tapas Bar with my Family and was pleasantly surprised by this bespoke eatery. Very small and quaint establishment with a very good selection of quality wines and beers and most importantly the food was amazing. I had not tasted tapas like this since I visited a delightful village in the Catalan Region of Spain at the beginning of the year.
I cannot recommend it enough and will be making many return visits in the near future

• Visited December 2011