i came to visit rowton castle on 17th aug for a viewing for a possible venue for our wedding.
when we drove into the grounds and we just smiled and we both just knew we wouldnt be looking anywere else for our wedding .we didnt imagine it would be as breathtaking as it was. we had a viewing with lorraine and she was just lovely and explained everything it detail and made us feel so special, we were also welcomed with bacon buttys and j20 which was fab and a great touch.
lorraine showed us all round the castle...bedrooms, breakfast room, lounge, bar and were our wedding would take place. the viewing could not of gone any better and we booked our wedding for june 2015
when we left the castle we walked round the grounds at the back which will make a great place for our wedding photographs (weather permitting!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rowton Castle is a beautiful 17th century, grade 2 listed building, set in 17 acres of tranquil grounds, six miles west from the historic town of Shrewsbury. We are the perfect venue for a prestigious function, or a few days away from it all. We are the fairytale venue for a Wedding. A perfect setting, coupled with excellent food and service, guarantee you and your guests a most memorable occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rowton Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rowton Castle Hotel Halfway House
- Rowton Castle Halfway House, UK - Shropshire