A truly wonderful location. We celebrated our daughters wedding on 9th August 2013. Everything was planned and executed in fantastic detail. The wedding breakfast was scrumptious and everyone is still talking about the fayre.
We chose to use Wendy Shaw, florist, D J Will Tudor and Stuart Hay, photographer and may we say we were not disappointed.
Our M C Keith was a joy and an integral part of the day.
The rooms were perfect and the staff were attentive to every detail.
Our breakfast next day was also superb.
We cannot give sufficient praise to this wonderful venue and its vibrant and knowledgeable family of staff.
We look forward to staying again in the future, bookings allowing.
We chose 2xl limo's Telford for the wedding car hire and their care and expertise was wonderful.
Sue & Bill Simcox
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rowton Castle is a beautiful 17th century, grade 2 listed building, set in 17 acres of tranquil grounds, six miles west from the historic town of Shrewsbury. We are the perfect venue for a prestigious function, or a few days away from it all. We are the fairytale venue for a Wedding. A perfect setting, coupled with excellent food and service, guarantee you and your guests a most memorable occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rowton Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rowton Castle Hotel Halfway House
- Rowton Castle Halfway House, UK - Shropshire