For those who are looking to have your wedding here I would definitely get it booked! We got married on 28/07 and had the most magical day. From meeting with Jack initially to the day itself the place offers an outstanding service and a setting that is truly stunning! The rooms are beautiful and clean with stunning views to the gardens and countryside and the rooms where the wedding breakfast and evening entertainment takes place are beautifully decorated. The food was beautiful and so many of our guests commented on how slick the service was. We had hog roast which was equally impressive. Thank you to everyone at Rowton, especially to Caroline for her help in the run up to the day along with Alex and Keith who ran the day for us so we could spend time together with our guests! Our wedding will be remembered forever with nothing but happy memories so thank you xxxxxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rowton Castle is a beautiful 17th century, grade 2 listed building, set in 17 acres of tranquil grounds, six miles west from the historic town of Shrewsbury. We are the perfect venue for a prestigious function, or a few days away from it all. We are the fairytale venue for a Wedding. A perfect setting, coupled with excellent food and service, guarantee you and your guests a most memorable occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rowton Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rowton Castle Hotel Halfway House
- Rowton Castle Halfway House, UK - Shropshire