My wife and I married here on the 3rd August, and what a day it was.
From the moment we arrived to the moment we left the experience were better than could be expected.
The staff were all super, nothing was a problem or a chore.
Duty manager Chris looked after us for the majority of the wedding day and was a true professional, only handing over to Gareth for the evening festivities.
The team of housekeepers need a special mention for getting the rooms ready for the bridal party and guests to such a high standard day in day out, a true credit to the venue.
All our guests loved the grounds, their rooms, the staff and the food and commented on the desire to return, the only problem is that the venues popularity means a return visit is a little difficult to arrange.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rowton Castle is a beautiful 17th century, grade 2 listed building, set in 17 acres of tranquil grounds, six miles west from the historic town of Shrewsbury. We are the perfect venue for a prestigious function, or a few days away from it all. We are the fairytale venue for a Wedding. A perfect setting, coupled with excellent food and service, guarantee you and your guests a most memorable occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Rowton Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rowton Castle Hotel Halfway House
- Rowton Castle Halfway House, UK - Shropshire