Great hotel with an excellent off-season rate. It overlooks the sea and has beautiful views. We were fortunate to have great weather, so we could take advantage of the pool and the nearby beach. The staff was very friendly and there is an excellent spa facility on site. The included breakfast was very good. Neighborhood is very quaint with lots of good food to be found. Rooms had good, free Internet. Short drive from the Palermo airport. The railroad runs right next to the property, but the trains are short and they do not run overnight. Not far from the station if you need to use the train.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the tourist port of Balestrate, born Marina Holiday Hotel, designed to offer its customers the ultimate in comfort and relaxation. MH The hotel has a lift that allows direct access to the beach and the port. In this structure the terrace overlooking the sea is the ideal place to taste the Mediterranean cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Holiday Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Holiday Resort And Spa
- Marina Holiday Hotel Balestrate
- Marina Holiday Resort & Spa Sicily/Balestrate