Stayed for a mid week 2 night break to go shopping at the Trafford centre, Hotel was clean tidy and excellent service from staff, however would not stay here again as it was over run with contractors which made the bar more like a back street pub which was not what us as a couple wanted to be sat amongst. Felt very uncomfortable and unable to enjoy our quiet drinks so ended up cutting our night short and going back to the room. We were disturbed throughout the night with the hussle and bustle of them going back to their rooms.
Meal times were extremely busy and seating arrangements weren't ideal as we were always squashed in next to other people. Would not recommend this hotel to couples as it was full of contractors / workers staying over and attending conferences within the hotel. Room was not cleaned during our stay and had to go to reception to ask for fresh towels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architecturally stunning hotel situated just off the M60, Junction 10. The hotel has 234 newly refurbished bedrooms, a stylish intergral bar and restaurant and six spacious conference rooms. We also have ample complimentary parking facilities. Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West is located at the heart of Trafford Quays Leisure Village which includes some of the countries most exciting atractions and leisure activities. The proximity to both motorway and public transport links makes the hotel the ideal location for both business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West Hotel Trafford
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West Greater Manchester