Stayed here for 3 nights to visit the Trafford centre. The Hotel is easy to get too when driving; the hotel is next too the Chill Factor, indoor skydiving and a golf range. It is also directly opposite the Trafford centre which is a couple of minutes walking time when you take into consideration waiting for traffic lights to allow you to walk. This was really good because not much petrol was used during the trip because everything was in walking distance, you also don't have to worry about finding a car parking space either.
Check in was easy however there was not much said from the staff and we were allocated to a ground floor room which was fine, the only problem was when we got the room it was a twin room with two beds, however I had booked a double room as we were a couple.
The room was nice just what you would expect from a premier inn, very spacious the sink was outside the bathroom which was strange as I had never come across that before however that was something that didn't bother me. The shower was a nice size and even had a little seat/shelf in there.
The only thing I would say about the room is the ceiling needed a bit of dusting due to cobwebs and the netting on the window was too short and didn't cover the whole window. Apart from this the room was lovely, there were tea & coffee facilities, a TV, desk and most important a comfortable bed! The heating in the room was easy to use and you can control the heating for the towel rack too.
I had paid for WIFI for each day we were there, the connection was great.
Overall I think the value is great, you get a good nights sleep which is needed after a long shopping day, it was a nice hotel and I would return and recommend the hotel for anybody who is visiting that side of Manchester.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architecturally stunning hotel situated just off the M60, Junction 10. The hotel has 234 newly refurbished bedrooms, a stylish intergral bar and restaurant and six spacious conference rooms. We also have ample complimentary parking facilities. Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West is located at the heart of Trafford Quays Leisure Village which includes some of the countries most exciting atractions and leisure activities. The proximity to both motorway and public transport links makes the hotel the ideal location for both business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West Hotel Trafford
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West Greater Manchester