We travelled there as a family not so long ago as the Trafford area of Manchester is nowadays a destination in itself, with the shopping and the leisure parks all within close proximity.
Not sure if it was originally a premier inn as the style is much more grandiose than the norm for this chain. It is highly noticeable straight off the M60 nestled straight under chill factor and with good access and plenty of parking.
The hotel itself is clean and functional with all the amenities you would expect. The restaurant is small but as the Trafford centre with its dozens of restaurants is literally a minutes drive away its not a problem.
Room was large and spacious but one thing that was strange was the sink was outside the bathroom which contained only a shower, not a problem as for short stays this is ideal and the partner doesn't hog the bathroom.
In short ideally situated, plenty of parking and highly convenient!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architecturally stunning hotel situated just off the M60, Junction 10. The hotel has 234 newly refurbished bedrooms, a stylish intergral bar and restaurant and six spacious conference rooms. We also have ample complimentary parking facilities. Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West is located at the heart of Trafford Quays Leisure Village which includes some of the countries most exciting atractions and leisure activities. The proximity to both motorway and public transport links makes the hotel the ideal location for both business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West Hotel Trafford
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West Greater Manchester