Stayed here for 2 nights with a group of friends as we were going to the Warehouse Project and this hotel is a stones throw distance from it. The staff were friendly and always on hand - we arrived back from town late and were able to buy bottles to drink in the bar, no hassle. The rooms were a decent size, clean and we had views from the windows of Manchester or Old Trafford stadium. The staff ordered us 5 seater taxis and they always arrived within 15 minutes. The buffet breakfast was easy to pay for and there was plenty of food which was replenished even after the 11 am cut off time. comfortable beds and basically good value for money all round.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get closer to the drama at our very own 'Theatre of Dreams' - Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford. Literally just over the road from the world-famous stadium, and with great views of it to. You're also in the perfect spot for shopping, shows, cricket or just chilling out. Indulge in some retail therapy at the Trafford Centre or Salford Quays. Catch the action at Lancashire Cricket Club, or visit the Imperial War Museum North. Stay with us and support your team at Old Trafford Stadium. Win, lose or draw, you can rely on extra-comfy beds, spacious rooms and a great night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel Trafford
- Manchester Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel Greater Manchester