Hotel itself is lovely, clean and comfortable. Breakfast is lovely and waiting staff at breakfast are lovely. Check in was very slow, one girl on reception, and there was a match on at Old Trafford, a queue of over 10 and no one came to assist - not overly impressed at front of house staff.
I appreciate that if drinking outside plastic glasses are a must but in the residents bar at 7.30pm this is unacceptable. Only served in full glass after 7.30pm, not good.
Barman and guy taking orders for food arguing who an order was for, most unprofessional.
Seems on a match day they struggle to cope, handy for Old Trafford but there is better out there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get closer to the drama at our very own 'Theatre of Dreams' - Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford. Literally just over the road from the world-famous stadium, and with great views of it to. You're also in the perfect spot for shopping, shows, cricket or just chilling out. Indulge in some retail therapy at the Trafford Centre or Salford Quays. Catch the action at Lancashire Cricket Club, or visit the Imperial War Museum North. Stay with us and support your team at Old Trafford Stadium. Win, lose or draw, you can rely on extra-comfy beds, spacious rooms and a great night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel Trafford
- Manchester Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel Greater Manchester