What really makes this place stand out is the great people! This includes those who work on Reception, the cleaning team, the waiting staff and the bar staff. I encountered nothing but friendliness, helpfulness and a determination to engage with the customer.
The hotel itself is also fine. Well located for everything Old Trafford, Salford Quays, Media City etc. The food is available, I guess, in most Premier Inns. My waiter was Joe, who really knew his business and was friendly and helpful like most of his colleagues.
If you're in this area, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this Premier Inn and the team of brilliant, enthusiastic people who work there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get closer to the drama at our very own 'Theatre of Dreams' - Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford. Literally just over the road from the world-famous stadium, and with great views of it to. You're also in the perfect spot for shopping, shows, cricket or just chilling out. Indulge in some retail therapy at the Trafford Centre or Salford Quays. Catch the action at Lancashire Cricket Club, or visit the Imperial War Museum North. Stay with us and support your team at Old Trafford Stadium. Win, lose or draw, you can rely on extra-comfy beds, spacious rooms and a great night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel Trafford
- Manchester Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel Greater Manchester