and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Trafford
Reviewed 25 March 2014

What really makes this place stand out is the great people! This includes those who work on Reception, the cleaning team, the waiting staff and the bar staff. I encountered nothing but friendliness, helpfulness and a determination to engage with the customer.

The hotel itself is also fine. Well located for everything Old Trafford, Salford Quays, Media City etc. The food is available, I guess, in most Premier Inns. My waiter was Joe, who really knew his business and was friendly and helpful like most of his colleagues.

If you're in this area, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this Premier Inn and the team of brilliant, enthusiastic people who work there.

Room Tip: 810 (oddly on the 5th floor) overlooks the Quays. Great view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Alex C, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay here with us at Manchester Old Trafford.

Wow fantastic to see your lovely feedback on the team. They are an absolute credit to work with and the service they deliver is outstanding. They will love reading your comments.

Brilliant to see we made your stay so comfortable and I am glad you were happy with your room and view. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,855)

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Location was excellent, the hotel was spotless and the staff were very helpful, friendly and very professional, the food was lovely and will definitely stay again and will recommend the hotel to family and friends

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ron634
Alex C, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a few comments with regards to your stay here at Manchester Old Trafford.

I am pleased that it was a good trip and brilliant to see we made your stay so comfortable. We do hope to see you again in the near future.
Again thank you for taking the time to review the hotel as great feedback helps to motivate the team.

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

SIMPLY PUT NO BETTER HOTEL IF YOUR GOING TO THE GAME OR FOR A TOUR OF THE STADIUM me and my friend came here for drinks and a tour and to wake up so close is excellent and very friendly staff....this is the hotel I will stay in every single time

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment about your recent stay here at Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford and for writing such an excellent review. It’s great for our staff to hear such positive feedback from the guests that have been staying with us.

Are you thinking about staying with us again? I would just like to ensure you that our doors are always open should you return.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

My son and I are coming back once more after a fab time last year, next Friday 28th March as it is his 18th and we are booked in to Hospitality to see our beloved Man untd.
My husband works away but has called me to say he is going to get home and would love to join us.
I am gutted at the price to have him stay £278.00... it would have been the icing on the cake but its just not going to happen now...Shame.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Handy for we're I was going to , and as I had a problem with a ticket not arriving the staff were very helpful in trying to sort things out for me .they phoned round other Premier Inns in case the tickets had been delivered to wrong hotel .

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

I am happy you retrieved yor ticket okay and you enjoyed your trip.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here last night with a friend, this was his first time and he could not believe how close we were to the stadium (across the road). He enjoyed his stay and so did I. Everyone makes you feel welcome at this hotel and there's always someone on reception 24hrs.

The restaurant has had a revamp and looks amazing compared to the last time I saw it, the food is well priced and worth the money.

Rooms are spacious, comfy and well decorated. The reception staff are great, especially Akash who was a great help. Would like to also thank the bar staff, Riad, Phillip and Joe who are great people and also Vince the restaurant manager who makes sure everything runs like clockwork on a matchday. Would also like to thank Az and the rest of the door staff who helped us out getting a taxi straight after the match as we would have missed our train. Had a bit of banter with the lads after our 3-0 defeat but they were great lads.

If you are looking for a good hotel then this is the one, especially on a matchday, there is nothing I can fault. The hotel is busier on a matchday but it is what you expect and the atmosphere is great.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Alex C, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We booked two rooms next to each other and both were really clean and comfortable. We stayed one night and found the reception staff pleasant and friendly. The bar area was nice and relaxing, we would stay here again and would recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Astleybabe

Also consider these accommodations in or near Trafford
Hotel Football Old Trafford
ibis budget Manchester Salford Quays
Victoria Warehouse Hotel
Victoria Warehouse Hotel
#3 of 3 in Stretford

Been to Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel? Share your experiences!