“Convenient location for old trafford”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Trafford
Burnley, United Kingdom
“Convenient location for old trafford”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stayed here for one night whilst at an event at The Point - Lancashire Cricket Club. The rooms were lovely and clean, car parking plentiful and the staff very friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Alex C, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment about your recent stay here at Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford and for writing such an excellent review. It’s great for our staff to hear such positive feedback from the guests that have been staying with us.

Brilliant to see we made your stay so comfortable and I will look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
  • Korean first
Pwllheli, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We managed to book this hotel for £29!! What a bargain! Prime location for Old Trafford for my sons birthday! My request for a room with a view of old Trafford was accomodated. Room was of the usual high standard that I have experienced in every Premier Inn that I have visited. Food in the restaurant was good as was the breakfast! In particular there was plenty of tables, food in regular supply at all times and the staff friendly and helpful. I would recommend this Premier Inn and I will be returning again!!

Stayed April 2014
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay here with us at Manchester Old Trafford.

I’m glad you were able to take advantage of the £29 rooms, and I’m also pleased that the room was to your liking.

Are you thinking about staying with us again? Maybe another birthday treat! I would just like to ensure you that our doors are always open should you return.
Carrick-on-Suir, Ireland
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Great cheap hotel 2 minutes walk from the ground. A couple of bars and food was ok. Rooms really cosy. Breakfast well worth paying extra. Will definitely return for my next utd match. Allowed early check in which was ideal when I had a early start with my son.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Alex C, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a few comments with regards to your stay here at Manchester Old Trafford.

I am pleased that it was a good trip and we do hope to see you again in the near future.
Again thank you for taking the time to review the hotel as great feedback helps to motivate the team.
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I have to admit, I am already a fan of Premier Inn but this one has got to be my favourite. Booked end of last year for my boyfriends Christmas present and he certainly wasnt disappointed.
Very close to Old Trafford (boyfriend loved the view from our window) and a convenient drive to trafford centre.
Modern and clean room which had particularly funky decor for a premier inn made for a very comfortable stay. All for the bargain price of £52!!
The staff were fab too, although we only spoke to reception, friendly and welcoming.
I hope to return very soon, thanks premier inn!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

I like the fact that we're your "favourite" and would love to welcome you back in the near future.
Roscrea, Ireland
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I originally chose this hotel as it just so happened to be the closest one to where I needed to be as well as being the cheapest I could find in the area. That being said, I would have absolutely no problem with staying in this hotel again for any business or leisure stays in the future. I was greeted by 2 friendly receptionists, who got me checked in in no time at all.I ate in the hotel restaurant on both nights of my stay. My tip here would be, book the deal, dinner & breakfast when booking online, you can save a few quid! also, you can't charge to your room, but you can open a Tab in the bar and just close it off at the end of the night. Anyways, back to the food side of things, we'll come back to the bar momentarily. I was seated promptly by Natalia the restaurant Supervisor and served by Bruno, who was quiet knowledgeable about the menu and helped me make up my mind on my 1st meal of my stay, and I must say, he called it right for me that night. During the course of my meal, Bruno routinely checked in to see if everything was Ok. During the course of my meal, I observed Bruno interacting with all the people he was serving in a free and easy manner. On my 2nd night, I was seated and served by Laura who was also attentive to the needs of those she was serving. Bruno took a couple of minutes out from the other restaurant to check in as he remembered that I had said I may dine in-house that night. This I felt was the sign of professionalism. On my 1st night I stayed in the Bar after my meal, where I was served by Liane until close. Liane was quiet pleasant and quite a good conversationalist. She also broadened my palate on Lagers & Ales by recommending a couple of different drinks I wouldn't have normally thought of trying myself.
On that note, I am going to sign off from this review and wish to say that the names I mentioned have stuck with me due to the fact that I dealt with them longer than any other member of staff. I met 1 of the managers on Thursday night during an awards ceremony that was happening in the hotel, and who greeted me the next morning referencing our chat the night before, only I never caught his name.

All in all, I can genuinely recommend this Premier Inn to anyone who needs to stay close to Manchester, be it for a Game in Old Trafford or a shopping trip in Manchester. There is a Bus Service running from the road outside, with the Metroline being just a few hundred yards up the road.

So there you have it, for a great value hotel, with better that great value service, choose this Premier Inn.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jaypee666
Wow what an amazing review! Thank you so so much for your fantastic comments and making the time to post a really comprehensive review.

Thanks for the wonderful feedback on the team. They are an absolute credit to work with and the service they deliver is outstanding. They will love reading your comments.

It's great that you really enjoyed your first stay with us and I hope we can welcome you back in the near future
Ayr, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Stayed here last Tuesday to go to the football, perfect location for Old Trafford. Rooms clean & very comfortable. Staff all really friendly and take time to engage in conversation despite being really busy. Ate in the newly refurbished restaurant and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the meal. Had the dinner & breakfast deal with a drink included. This was great & super value. I must mention our Portuguese waiter who was really friendly and entertaining. Would definitely recommend this hotel if planning a trip to the football and look forward to returning soon. Thanks

1 Thank Susan M

oscar1995
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We book here every time we go to watch Man United, being season ticket holders from Plymouth it's nice to have a hotel near the ground that you can trust and is comfortable, clean and friendly especially after a 4.5hr drive.
Check in is always quick and easy, rooms are always good and clean. The bar staff are friendly and efficient and even on match day when it is manic they take the time to ask how you are etc. We've ate in the Thyme restaurant which is ok but also on match day they do a buffet as the restaurant gets booked, last night for example we had curry and rice from the buffet for £6.50 a head which is ideal and you can eat this in the bar.
The cherry on the cake for this week's visit, was we had to leave at 7am to drive back to Plymouth for work at 12pm !! the car was frozen solid and as we tried to scrap with a credit card, a cleaner who was arriving for work appeared like magic with a can of de-icer and sprayed our car!!! now that is going the extra mile. big thanks to this guy and all the staff for another consistently good stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment about your recent stay here at Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford and for writing such an excellent review. It’s great for our staff to hear such positive feedback from the guests that have been staying with us and It is fantastic to hear that you keep returning and staying with us for those home Man U games.

I was pleased to read your comments regarding our team member who came to your aid with some de-icer and I will pass on your thanks to him.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Trafford
Hotel Football Old Trafford
Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West
ibis budget Manchester Salford Quays
Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Salford Quays
Holiday Inn Manchester MediaCityUK

Been to Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel? Share your experiences!