“Really Nice Stay!!!”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Trafford
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Just arrived back from a 2 night stay at Prem Inn Old Trafford, they are not kidding about the Old Trafford either, couldn't get any closer just across the street, ideal for anyone going to the match. I have no interest in football but love Manchester, there was a deal on £29 so thought we'd try it as we love Premier Inns and our usual at Arena/Printworks was too expensive. What can I say, from start to finish it was great. The staff are really nice, friendly, informative plus there was a room ready at 11.00am and we didn't even ask!! Room was lovely, not the usual Premier Inn somehow more pleasant for want of a better word, I could have stayed there longer. Proper wardrobe, nice bathroom nice furnishings. They haven't upgraded to the big flat screens yet but I don't go away to watch telly!! We didn't try the bar or restaurant as we love getting into Manchester too much but it looked alright. Didn't sleep too well, don't get me wrong it was very comfortable but just very warm had the window open all night, having said that it was extremely close & muggy outside. My only complaint really is anyone wanting to use this hotel for the city centre it can be a bit expensive, there is a bus stop right outside and it costs £4 return, drops you off right outside on return. So if you are a family or want to go into town then back and get ready for a night out in town it could cost you plenty. Taxis about a tenner. Having said that Yes I would stay here again, only if my usual weren't available though. Really nice hotel, it was a pleasure.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor, never heard a dicky bird. Very comfortable room, all pretty much the same...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Alex C, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment about your recent stay here at Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford and for writing such an excellent review. It’s great for our staff to hear such positive feedback from the guests that have been staying with us.

I’m glad you were able to take advantage of the £29 rooms, and I’m also pleased that the rooms were to your liking.

Brilliant to see we made your stay so comfortable and I will look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel

998 - 1,004 of 1,803 reviews

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This is truly the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The only reason I didn't rate it terrible is because the staff in the restaurant and check in were so nice. The hotel is conveniently located to Manchester United and I was there for business meetings. They advertise that you get a great night sleep or your money back. It was a tiny room with no air but that's okay, you make do, open a window.....I'm not very picky but the bed was ancient, soft, lumpy, squeaky and I could feel the springs. It was way past its prime as a bed for any living thing. I stayed a week and after the second night complained but they said they were sold out and didn't have anything else. When I checked out I asked them about their guarantee and they said I didn't complain soon enough. I registered a complaint which I never do because I travel so much for work but felt that I had to for the next poor soul. Not even an acknowledgement back...an I'm sorry, or we do mean your money back......just a note what room? and oh we've had complaints before. Yikes! I do not have a very good impression of Premier Inns now and will never give them my business.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stayed as a family for a night last year, it is such a fantastic hotel! The staff are friendly and the rooms are spotless (the beds are so comfy). It's perfect if you are visiting Old Trafford like we did. We couldn't fault the food at all and it's reasonably priced. This is definitely one of the best premier inns we have stayed in. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Chloeemariex

Thank you for taking the time to write a few comments with regards to your stay here at Manchester Old Trafford last year.

Are you thinking about staying with us again? I would just like to ensure you that our doors are always open should you return.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We were on a return visit picking our son up from university. The staff are very efficient and attentive and friendly making it a relaxing stay over. We had our evening meal in the Premier Inn and really enjoyed it-again the staff could not do enough for us. Breakfast was fantastic-as much or little as you want. Forgot the rooms - well decorated, lovely beds and very good bathroom. I can certainly recommend Premier Inn, Old Trafford - see you next term in September!

Room Tip: Family rooms are very spacious
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

It's fantastic to see your lovely feedback on the team. They are an absolute credit to work with and the service they deliver is outstanding. They will love reading your comments.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed here for four nights recently and it really is in a perfect spot for seeing Manchester.My husband crossed over the road and did the Manchester United Stadium tour.....a perfect place to stay if you are a fan of the club and want to visit and go to the shop etc!Just down the road are the trams with an excellent service into Manchester city centre,Media City and the Imperial War Museum North.The Trafford centre is close by as are a few reastaurants for dinner although we ate in the Premire Inn on the first night and the food was lovely.Our room was large and spotless,tea and coffee making facilities....no de-caff,but it was at reception if you asked as were extra milks etc.The staff were all very friendly and helpful...nothing was too much trouble for any of them.Don and Tanya in the restaurant were lovely......friendly and helpful too.
We wouldn't hesitate to recommend a stay here....free car parking was helpful,although I wouldn't think you'd get a room here for match days...they must be booked months in advance!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stickiesurrey

Its fantastic to see your lovely feedback on the team. They are an absolute credit to work with and the service they deliver is outstanding. They will love reading your comments.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

A brilliant stay here for unfortunately just 2 nights but the rooms are spotless, very cosy with a tv, kettle and a very nice bathroom and comfortable bed. Just opposite the Old Trafford football ground so good view and fantastic food available on your doorstep. With all you can eat breakfast! Shopping is just round the corner and the imperial war museum is but a 10 min walk away. For money spent this Is a fantastic place to stay and If ever I need to go to manchester again then this Is where I will stay!

Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a few comments with regards to your recent stay here at Manchester Old Trafford.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

A very good value Hotel for a short stay. Staff friendly and food reasonable for a budget hotel. Especially handy if you fancy a look around Old Trafford (Man Utd Footbal ground) as very short walk from hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tman13
Alex C, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Brilliant to see we made your stay so comfortable and I will look forward to welcoming you back in the future and hopefully you will be able to stay with us longer next time.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Trafford
Hotel Football Old Trafford
Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Salford Quays
ibis budget Manchester Salford Quays
Holiday Inn Express Manchester - TRAFFORDCITY
Copthorne Hotel Manchester
Chesters Hotel and Restaurant

Been to Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel? Share your experiences!