Welcome slightly iffy. We weren't that early but were told room probably wasn't ready but we'd have to wait a while to find out (!) husband bought himself a coffee and then we were told the room was ready... Welcoming spiel also felt very laboured compared to other Premier Inns -Plymouth and Romford to name two.
The room was clean. Temperature easy to regulate. A good size for two of us. Only gripe was that we had to ask for a second bath towel.
The first night we ate in as there weren't any decent restaurants nearby. Food was very good for this type of establishment. Breakfast good too, although the male waiter on the second day slightly sarcastic.... All in all if I ever have to go back to Manchester I would definitely consider staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get closer to the drama at our very own 'Theatre of Dreams' - Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford. Literally just over the road from the world-famous stadium, and with great views of it to. You're also in the perfect spot for shopping, shows, cricket or just chilling out. Indulge in some retail therapy at the Trafford Centre or Salford Quays. Catch the action at Lancashire Cricket Club, or visit the Imperial War Museum North. Stay with us and support your team at Old Trafford Stadium. Win, lose or draw, you can rely on extra-comfy beds, spacious rooms and a great night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel Trafford
- Manchester Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Manchester Old Trafford Hotel Greater Manchester