Booked in for a business event at the Point.
Clean room, comfy bed, warm or cool, whichever you wanted.
I only wish I liked cricket. I had a balcony room with a view onto the pitch.
Continental breakfast was much better than expected.
Staff I met were friendly and efficient
One or two signs of general wear and tear that could be addressed - carpet in the corridors is worn and probably a bit dangerous in places.
A good value room, I liked it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Trafford Lodge in ideally located in the Lancashire County Cricket Club, with the Metro link providing easy access to the City centre and the Salford Quays. With 36 Executive bedrooms overlooking the famous Old Trafford pitch, where else can you relax on your own balcony at the end of your working day and enjoy the unique experience of watching County Cricket from your bedroom window? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Old Trafford Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Trafford Hotel Trafford
- Old Hotel Trafford
- Old Trafford Lodge Greater Manchester